cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

router ospf 7router-id 192.168.250.9redistribute connected subnets tag 9network 172.16.9.0 0.0.0.255 area 0In the above config, what's the meanning of "tag 9" in redistribute cmd line?

v-tang by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI EXPERT's!I Have Read the following on some linke provided by E.Amit in some Post:In this example, a customer is connected to an Internet service provider (ISP) by a T3 link. The ISP wants to rate limit transmissions from the customer to 15 Mbps of...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco 3800 routers support DS3 or T3 Technology. If not, What Cisco Router will support DS3 or T3 Card?Thanks,

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 1821 router with VPN configured between two sites. On one of the routers i keep getting messages in Log file - "critical memory allocation of 65548 bytes failed from 0x400C615C, alignmet 32. When I do a show buffers the normal buffers, 15...

ednelson by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cuurently have 2 T1 circuits and would like to have a single host only use 1 of these T1's and all other host on the second T1. In case of a failover i would like to have it failover to the other T1. Is this something that is possible to complet...

bhansen70 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day;I'm trying to set up a BGP connection but the peers never connect. When I do a sh BGP neighbor I see No active TCP connection. I also ran a debug and get the following:Mar 16 16:35:02.512 UTC: BGP: 10.128.72.154 open active, local address 1...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1 particular IP address that I can't remove in a standby group that contains at least 20 IPs. On the router that is in standby mode for that group, I can remove other IPs, but I can't remove this problematic VIP. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, I...

cralph by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an ISDN card in the router along with th one onboard, both are recongised fine but the issue is in the running config both show as Bri0, I have no way of configuring the ISDN card, ANY IDEAS?Config attached Thanks in advance

I have a router with two adsl lines, one primary, one backup, terminated to the same LNS. I want to assign a static route for the same network to each of them with a higher administrative distance for the second and I want to do it via radius using c...

aspakom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,consider following small frame relay network: [r1] | Se0 | / \DLCI 102 / \ DLCI 103 [r2] [r3]Configuration of frame relay is done entierly on main serial interface on all routers (i.e. sub-interfaces a...

I have a scenario where I am trying to connect 2 sites with a redundant T1 link. At each site I have 2 4500 switches each setup using HSRP internally at each site, hence each 4500 are on common subnets (approximately 10 subnets apiece. I am now attem...

chrish by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card