cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I have 2 outgoing interface, one through serial interface (primary route) and another through VPN Tunnel. I am running ospf. In order to maximize the use of VPN Tunnel, I have seggregated some application going through VPN Tunnel using a route map...

I need to police FTP traffic on the WAN to not take more than 1 MB and the remianing bandwidth to be available for all other applications. Since we run IPSEC encryption on the WAN, i dont think i will be able to mark the traffic.Will it possible to e...

Hello. I want to configure two adsl lines on a router with 2 adsl interfaces and 2 fast ethernet interfaces.I wanna route traffic from f0/0 to adsl1 and from f0/1 to adsl2. How can i achieve that and still have full communication and internet access ...

I need to get my Cisco 831 router to allow remote desktop connections. Currently router connect to Zywel 900 business broadband charter cable modem. Server is Windows 2003 small business and is running DNS, DHCP and WINS. Attached is a copy of curr...

sburns62 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I needed some clarification on how QoS is implemented on a Network. As far as Iam aware, We mark and classify the packets and then make a policy map and apply it on the Interface.Now, are we using ACLs to classify traffic on the LAN switches and ...

I'm a newbie in cisco router and I need to setup a new router with 2 wan, one is a dynamic pppoe 69.x.x.x and the other a static ip T1 frame relay 206.x.x.x. I really need to have all the FTP traffic directed to the T1, and we also would like to use ...

legoinfre by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Local-AS

what is local AS attribute in BGP?when it is used and how we can utilise it?and which will be prefered first: AS-Path or MED?and what is the proper chatecristic of the IGP in the Service Provider Network?How should IGP interact with IBGP and vice ver...

Does anyone know how I would configure a 17x1 router, 18x1 router, or pix to perform a destination IP rewrite?For example if host 1.2.3.4 is sending a packet to 5.6.7.8, I want to rewrite 5.6.7.8 to 9.10.11.12 . Changing the destination IP in the ap...

I'm trying to understand PBR. I read the white paper about PBR on Cisco's site, but no example of the commands. TIADavid

davidmoum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a command within router IOS to find out the number of memory chips being installed in 3640 memory banks? also what density are they (ie.. 32/62mb)?Thanks,

hi alli am not able to connect PIXcan any body help with the configuratio The PIX is on Default configuration.

ashookoul by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes