cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a situation where the carrier will be providing both the E3 circuit and an external DSU. The handoff from the DSU will be BNC connections. Can the NM-1T3/E3 integrated DSU be disabled to support this setup?thks

johjohn2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I got a question concerning the IOS installed on my Cisco 876W.I got a Cisco 876W with ADSL, WLAN and ISDN S/T Inteface and a LAN 4 Port Switch.I want to use the ISDN as a Backup connection if the ADSL fails.I?ve read the config guide and ther...

dear all, i got an an ip address 10.73.0.0 there is no specific subnet mask given, now for my h.o i need to get 256 diff subnetworks, and each subnet should be able to take 254 hosts. and i've 20 diff remote locations also. so i want to utilise subne...

Hi Sir,I found the following technote:Behavior of RIP and IGRP When Sending and Receiving Updates:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk364/technologies_tech_note09186a0080093fd8.shtmlI suppose it is referring to the operation of RIPv1.Suppose, I configu...

Hi,I need some help with my new pix501 router, the problem is I cannot get it configured, I folow the instructions given in user manuals and stuff, but some how I still cannot use it the way I want, the thing is I want to make sure that everything fr...

Hi,A dummy question I am sure. Kindness appreciated.A client has been having difficulty in channelized T1 going from 6 to 12 B channels. Their interface is serial connected to a CSU. If the encapsulation remains the same are there any configuration c...

jcupan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 7200 with a bad image.Problem with this router is it has no xmodem command.I have the flash card and the ios file and a backup file of the router.How can I upload the ios image to the Smart Modular Technologies Flash card using the ...

almoned by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,i have a 3640 router with 64/16 DRAM/Flash.im trying to put an ios of about 12M but has an error saying not enough space. the flash was a combination of 2x8M.tnx

Hi,I have connected a modem to the console port of my 3640 Router. I have configured this port for the modem as well. When trying to connect to the router, the line just rings. The modem does not answer and there is no handshake. What could the probl...

We are in the process of encompassing a small company X into company Y. Company X has a ISP managed router and a firewall plus 16 servers. Company X also connects to another location via site to site VPN connection. It has a single flat VLAN. We will...

adnansari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have A VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK With REMOTE ACCESS And I Cant Login To My Server with the username " Admin or admin".I have tried everything.HELP ME PLZ

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card