cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a Site to Site VPN setup that comes into use when the primary links to our London site go down. Yesterday we lost the primary links and along with it alot of connectivity.We use floating static routes to tell our router to pass traffic to...

Hi Previously I use a Cisco 831 router and just got the Cisco 871W and Cisco 2960 to implement QoS to control the network traffic. On Cisco 831 where we could 'match protocol http mime {mime type}' in class-map, however on 871 they do not have the ...

ntpower by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a 2801 with QoS for VoIP. The following QoS config works fine on 1721s, but we are having issues with outbound voice on the 2801s with this policy. The IOS is 12.4(9T)ipbase.policy-map QoS-Policy class VoIP-RTP priority 512 class cla...

bregimand by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had to enable OSPF routing on a PIX 525 v6.3? should I expect problems CPU % others issues? the other option is put a 2811 router in front of the FW and in to our core network, so are the ISR routers secured enough to be used instead to b...

bbravo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lab setup for learning BGP. I'm trying to understand why I cannot ping the loopback interface of router c from router b. Three routers.Router A - Lo0:10.252.1.1/32S0:192.168.27.1/30S1:192.168.27.5/30S2:192.168.27.9/30router bgp 65000 no sync...

m.egan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3xT1 and MLPPP

Hello,We are bonding 3 T's with MLPPP on a 2811 router. I am looking for any information on MLPPP configuration. From my understating we aren't doing anything but bonding those 3 T's. Can anyone point me to some documentation or possible provide m...

bfrericks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have noticed that it is common for my GRE tunnels to bounce a few times after a power cycle with two log messages that are repeated several times:%DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 1: Neighbor X.X.X.X (Tunnel1) is down: holding time expired%DUAL-5...

mnewnam06 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Router connected to a TACLANE encryption device (router-to-taclane remote taclane-to-router). The TACLANEs setup VPN tunnels between each end point. Does this meant that using Router GRE tunnels prior to TACLANE VPN not a possible design...

csmiler by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have serveral AS5350 routers serving PRIs from serveral Telcos. Recently I was tasked to bring up several PRIs from a CLEC. The CLEC breaks out a DS3, which is handed off to two other carriers before we get it. The last carrier breaks it out int...

jimb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to configure my 870 router for bridged ADSL. I managed to configure it for pure bridging, but I would like to use IRB. This implies that I should improve my knowledge of IOS. I looked at this article:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk15/...

Good dayI try limit pppoe client trafic to 64000 with rate limit and trafic shape method but client has throuput trafic 300kbps more than 64kbps.AAA radius keyword configuration:Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:interface-config#1=traffic-shape rate 64000 3200",or...

Hi, my customer want to install a CISCO3845 with two NM-1A-E3 and IOS SP Services.Could you tell me if is possible to do load balancing between this two E3 links ? Have you and example ?Regards,

davidsr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes