cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I want to organize connection between 2 locations of my company and 2 locations of another company. More detailed scheme is shown on the attached picture.Our company has two locations primary - A and secondary - B. These locations are layer 3 ...

I have an AS5350, with c5350-is-mz.123-10c.bin IOS installed. The box has a 4 e1 port and 2 Fast ethernet port. I wanted to check how many dsp's are capable. But when I enter the command show vfc, it says that this command is unrecognized. Is this me...

Hi all, I tried to apply QOS for Citrix traffic to one of our remove sites. For me the configs seems to be right, but for some reasons the prioritization is not working out. I also enabled ip nbar on the atm interface. Can some one help me out i...

kradjesh13 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! auto-mdix on ISR ?

Hello, Can we find use auto-mdix on the Ethernet ports of the ISR (either integrated ports or one of switch ports) ? I can find only this command in relation with Catalyst. This allows to use indifferently a straight or a cross-over cable.

awoog by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to access management traffic from customer sites that are each dropped off from a fibre ring. I think I need a router at each site but it has to have 2 1000Base SX or LX fibre ports, and at least one 100BaseT. I cannot find a model lower that ...

I currently have a frame relay wan kicking. and are trying to hook up a cablemodem to the ethernet port. here is the configuration: wan (frame relay) on s/o . ethernet 0 has local lan, and I want to connect the private cable network to the other eth...

Hi!I want to use old 2610XM router for one Ipsec tunnel. Does anybody know what is 3DES and AES Ipsec performance of this router without hardware AIM-VPN module?Thank you,Boban.

Greeting,I am building IPsec tunnels between two remote sites. I am creating just one of those tunnells to pass all traffic between two sync servers (two seperated subnet 10.10.10.21/24 and 10.10.11.21/24). Am I doing correct if I have a static route...

I have a 3560 switch that has ports fa0/1 - 24 configured as trunks: description IP_phone/PC switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport trunk native vlan 10 switchport trunk allowed vlan 10,100,200 switchport mode trunk switchport voice vlan 100...

srogers by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we have a lot of frf.16 connections for dataconnections.since about half a year we transport voip over these frf.16 bundles.we are using llq (a service-policy)on the main-interface.BUT:what about the load-balancing mechanism which makes the paket ...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes