cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

The CMS plug in for my 2950's is getting an applet error. ANY ideas? I really need this or something to monitor the switch.

Hello, Is there a command that will tell me how many of the 4 memory slots are being used. The router has 64Mbs and I want to upgrade it to 128Mbs. Thanks.....

donaghq_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to apply TCP Intercept to my serial int on the border router. When creating the ACL for TCP-I, is it effective for In-bound traffic only or In and Out? I am also debating between Watch Mode and Intercept. I want to use Watch at first b...

Dear all,I'm facing lot of errors and CRC on LAN interface. any one can help to determine the problem where,I'm connecting Fastethernet to Mentat accelator and then to PIX firewall. all interfaces touch the router configured full duplex and 100Mbps. ...

osamoz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is considered to be the max number of point to point T-1s that can be added to a site before another option is considered? Four? Also what would be the next step in point to point bandwidth? Frantional DS3?

I've 3 branches connected to MPLS IP VPN. Each branch have own private AS connected to ISP's AS.Two branches connected to each other.For example AS1 connect AS2 and both connected to AS11111(ISP). I want to advertise one route by both AS but use only...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'd like to know a router like a cisco 2821 can handle a E3 card processing almost 5mega/s voice packets, together with data traffic?Or it would be better to use a 3825 (cost is a factor).its also running BGP (medium size table), ospf (small data...

Greetings,I'm trying to use MRM, but the "manager" doesn't seem to know it's source address, despite looking like it does.I've tried multiple source interfaces.-----------------------------------------ip mrm manager TEST manager Serial0/0.1 group 225...

dave by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this 871 series router and have lost the IOS image on flash. How do I get another image on the router as it is on ROMMON now. I tried xmodem and also tried copy the IOS through the USB port, still no success.

oluwole99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would appreciate some thoughts on a ISDN E1 issue. BT (the Service Provider) have advised there are no faults on the line, I disagree with this and have an alarm indication on their NTE. From a sh controllers command I receive the below -BRWR000...

Pete by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 2811 router and thought the 4-port HWIC cards would be routable. It appears they have to go through one of the built-in interfaces, which isn't going to do what I want. It looks like a NM-16ESW card will provide a third routing path, is tha...