cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I 'm planing to set up a configuration with SOHO 91 for remote users to access a web server (with private ip address) on my LAN. I have a single public IP for the router outside interface. The question is : can I set up a nat rule translating out...

Hi,I have 02 MPLS link form different ISPs, both are providing ethernet ports, I have 2811 router with 2FE ports.Both ISP links will terminate on these FE ports.Now i need 01 port for LAN connectivity and want 01 port additionally, so that i can use ...

vk.sharma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DEar All, I am running show ip cache flow command on Router . I am attaching the output fo same ..For DstIf , NULL is appearing with DstIP address as Broadcast Ip address of LAN.Why is this happening? What could be the cause & remedy for same .?regds...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We use 1760 and ADSL WIC for connection to our provider. Since few days we started having problems with download. I check DSL stats but i do not see errors (see attached). The only problem that i can see are CRC errors on int a0/0, debug atm er...

d.jursik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a routing problemthe esenarios are the following:I have 2 Links to internet, the first is a v.35 link with 512kbps include a IP LAN pool, and the second is a ADSL link with dynamic IP.The first link is used for a VPN L2L, Client VPN and some...

orangel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,what is exactly a NAT Virtual Interface, and when I've to use it?thanks for your supportRegardsAndrea

ariela by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router connected via an Ethernet port to 100 duplex Mbps/Full towards an operator limiting the band-width to 4Mbps. How can I make so that my policy-map associated with the Voip treatment is put in function as of the use of the 4Mbps?

I have several remote sites that I want to set up in the following way, I have it set up in a lab now:The primary is connected via MPLS and is using OSPF for connectivity to the HQ site. The secondary has a VPN connection to the Internet as a ...

Hii... Please refer to my doubt ..will asa5500 be possible to monitor all the web url visited from user ...and create a log of all sites visited from a specific host...please do reply .... Regards, Midhun

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card