cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We?ve got a new point-to-point 2,048Kb circuit which I?m trying to use for the first time. Normally I?d have the line terminated as X.21 at each end, and connect with no problems. However this circuit is terminated as G.703 at one end and X.21 at t...

shitching by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi....I am new to QoS and need help on configuring the same for 7206 VXR.My test topology is as follows :The Emulated router is configured using IXIA traffic generator using the GUI with one port sending the marked and classified traffic and the othe...

mithil_r by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an EIGRP WAN with 2 routers at each location. Each router at remote sites has a T1 connection to a MPLS WAN provider (one to AT&T and one to Sprint). And at HQ office and DR location I have one router with a 10M connection to AT&T and one rout...

dtran by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does any one the command to configure the ip address for the mini-gibics?I used to use the command, interface gi1/0/25, ip address #####, but now it does not take it.thanks

Can someone point me to a document (or explain) that explains how to load balance cache engines via WCCP? I have found documentation that states there are basically three ways to do it...but does not provide the means on how to configure this. Very f...

bverdon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to query some of the complex OSPF secanrio.1) I need to configure OSPF on Router R1 that should not advertise its 10.125.5.0/24 to any of its neighbors. I don't need to use any distribute-list, access-list, prefix-list, any interface onfigurat...

Hi All,I need more information on DSCP values for Traffic Class in IPv6. Unfortunately, RFC 2460 doesn't have any information regarding this. It says "Detailed definitions of the syntax and semantics of all or some of the IPv6 Traffic Class bits, whe...

cisco_raj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm praticising on a lab with my 3550.I know there are SVIs on the 3550, but this is an excercise.What I did is:3550-XL(config)# bridge irbinterface FastEthernet0/1 no switchport no ip address speed 100 duplex full bridge-group 50!interface FastEther...

Hello,I've a Cisco 3600 series router connected to two ISP via BGP. One being over satellite and the other through fiber. This is how the BGP config looks:router bgp 100 bgp log-neighbor-changes network 192.168.48.0 network 192.168.48.0 mask 255.255....

I have the following frame relay setup:Corporate hub, with a 2811 router and a full T1 w/4 PVCs configured on the interface.Four remote sites with 1700 routers and full T1s at each site. Traffic is very light at these sites--they're small offices wi...

I have 2 2610XM routers ! Each with a WIC2T card and extra Ethernet port! My aim is to connect the routers in two ways.1.. 2mb Serial connection through the Serial cards ! set as the primary link. 2.. The extra ethernet card will be connected to a Xy...

bond by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Equipment: Cisco Aironet 1242AG 12.3(8)JAI have two 1242's one as a AP the other as a workgroup bridge. I want to run DHCP between the two devices (not necessarily using either as the DHCP server) but I don't know how. I don't see anything in the GUI...

i want to config PA-MC-STM-1 as a 155M interface, don't user channelize. it means i want to connect two PA-MC-STM-1 using one optical line and get a 155M bandwidth. Thank you!

fly by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are facing problem of high CPU utilization on particular slot of 7513 router.VIP-450 is present in that slot in which 2 PA-FE are inserted.Also,traffic across the FE links is not so high as it carries only LAN traffic.Attaching logs for your r...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card