cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Collegue,I have NM-2CE1T1-PRI module card newly installed in our 3660 routers in some of the sites.I tried to figure out, what type of interface I will use if the service provider will provide me a couple of E1's to connect to the other sites.I ...

JUNKSA_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to Multihome my internet connection between 2 ISPs. I have requested for a APNIC ASN and IP address. All in want is to have redundancy for the servers i host with the public IP.I dont want my AS to become a trannsit AS and i dont want to accep...

Dear all,i'm new to voice pls help me.i have connected 2 offices using a p-t-p 128kbps leased line.routers are 2801.i have checked the connectivity its fine.i'm using wic-1T for this connectivity on both sides. for voice purpose i have installed VIC2...

Hi allI have one question, i have one router and which connected two different PC( PC1-10.1.1.1) and ( PC2- 192.1.1.1), i don't put default gateway on my pcs. Question1) Will PC1 & PC2 are communicate with each other ?2) for this scenario , which tec...

Dear Group,I have a 2524 Router and I upgraded its IOS from 11.3 to 12.2(15)T17 version but after that I am facing problem , router reboots automatically and a message which I observe at console is " Not enough memory". The bootstrap version of route...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read this :((Since BGP does not use a discernible metric value as IGPs do, the main loop prevention mechanism built into iBGP is that fact that routes learned from an iBGP neighbor cannot be advertised onto another iBGP neighbor. Therefore,thi...

zillah2004 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I changed IOS on one of 2500 series router but before that i merged the two partitions of flash created some time before. After successfully copying the new IOS on to the router, its not properly startingi.e. it restarts again & again w/o showing ...

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The attached is a route table and debug rip from a router connected in a lab scenario.I am trying to understand why it poulated the way it did.The goal is to get it to RIP the 10.10.151.0 and the 10.10.152.0 and the 10.10.153.0 networks to populate v...

When I use the ip helper-address it enables by default the forwarding few protocols.I would like to disable the onw I don;t want + enable other not included in the original config.How can I see these?I can find any show command telling me what protoc...

The reverse telnet is a very powerfull tool, and when you want to connect to a remote host it is possible by just using the remote host ip-address. Nice.My problem is how can I clear this line? Clear line <x> is not always helpful, especially if you ...

m-geisler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a CSS-11501, i can go to user mode, but when i try to ena it, it assk me again for username and pass, well i forgot it, i tried to make password recovery, but it seems that we have to enter a mode maybe its called offline mode or something lik...

How can a bgp route override a connected route?use of VRF in involved. I dont have much details on this, but ISP team gave me a show ip route for his connected interface IP and got a route pointing to BGP?Ive never seen this before.Please let me know...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card