cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 2600 series routers each on one end of a point to point T1. Lets call them router A for main office router and router B for the branch office. I have a very basic configuration, and a static route on each router pushing traffic to the other ...

i having some strange problem with my WAN from site A to B. TCP protocol like http is working fine other like RPC is working very slowing or timeout .Is there any software that it can perform end to end testing to find out which protocol is not worki...

tanszewee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I would like know if enabling ip cef on my 7206 router with ios version 12.18E has great impact in terms of performance. Is there any advantage and disadvantage enabling this feature ?thanks.jeff

dears,i have two routers 2600 connected by two links from different ISP's Frame-relay and MPLS. OSPF configured as routing protocol i want to load balance between these two linesNote: Routes from Frame-relay line is : O . Routes from MPLS Line is ...

Hi guys,im still finding some documents here related to MLP on atm interfaces. Most of the documents i found are more on serial interfaces. Will this work.thanks.jeff

Scenario:End user's gateway on ISP's core-router: 203.x.x.1End user's IP: 203.x.x.2Core-router -> ATM cloud -> end user cpeCan anyone explain how the core-router determines the Layer 2 address to use of the end user's cpe through a ATM network? The c...

This machine is giving me hard time. It does not load an image at boot up. All it can manage to do is take me into ROMMON. I have tried to download a new image from a tftp server but everything is not working out. I have tried to set environment vari...

Hi All,I popped in a while back to ask about some BGP situations. Things have changed and I am stuck on how to even begin a design. I obviously am very new to the BGP world! This is my situation:Internet router - || - WAN router - wan cloud - back...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'd like to know how to accomplish the following:I have two datacentres at the moment. What I'd like to do is convert one into a DR site. Currently our live website points to IP x.x.x.x the equivalent ip on our DR site would be y.y.y.y. The problem...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have 7606 router with STM-1 card(PA-MC-STM-1SMI) in it. This card is configured for unframed e1(2.048mbps)links on SDH technology. Now i have configure this card for 512kbps.How to do it?...SDH technology enables to configure bandwidth on demand.H...

minimintu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i loaded a 2610 xm with a c2600-c-mz.122-4.T1 and after booting it s not showing any of the onboard interfaces..it was also showing an error on booting up If any of the above Memory Requirements are "UNKNOWN", you may be using an unsupported configur...