cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have encountered routing problem on one of the IP block from our distribution router where the IP from that block is unreacheable to other networks. Some router shown that the routing entry known from the router it was connected while other router...

kuscent00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for the right solution for automatic WAN failover for a small office that has T1 and DSL WAN connections.I understand that route metrics can be used to switch connections if an interface physical fails, but is there anyway to achieve the same...

rgenovesi by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody has done FRF.12 (Frame-relay fragment) on a map class on a 7200VXR with 12.0(30)S IOS ? I see that is not supported, and I do not know how to do it in any other way! Help is appreciated.Regards,Luis

I am trying to congire a 1800 router to allow modem "out of band" access.I have configured the AUX port on line 5:line aux 0 password xxxx login modem InOut transport input all speed 115200 flowcontrol hardwareI also attach a file with the sh line 5 ...

HiI have 3 network1.172.16.10.0/255.255.255.02. 192.168.50.9 255.255.255.248(Broadcast address 192.168.50.15)3.192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0(Broastcastaddress:255.255.255.255)so it is difference between 192.168.50.15, 255.255.255.255 ?I know two are bro...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have customer, he is having 10 branch offices.From 10 branches employees will connect to main office occassionally using ISDN BRI connection.In central office how to configure PRI interface of the router for these connecions.Regardsskrao

hi,I have several questions (I'm using cisco 1760 router with a VWIC-2MFT-G703 on each site A and B):Is it possible to aggregate the two G703 links with transparent bridging ?I have VLAN with STP on each site. Will the 802.1Q frames be forwarded thro...

kayih by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Chaps,Consider the following scenario: An AS with multiple (lots) internal routers exchanging information via EIGRP. Out of these routers, two are border, with EBGP feeds to upstream providers. One of these routers is used as a default entry/exit poi...

I adopted a 5 site, frame relay WAN, that was undersubscribed at the main location. All WAN links and the main are at 1.5M. No math degree required to figure out that the cumulative bandwidth between remote sites and main will get congested. Right...

I need to know the command to open all ports on my 678 router in order to let my linksys router do the routing. I want to use the vpn capabilities of the linksys router. From what I can tell when I hook both of them up they are NATing back and fort...

HiI have many sites with router 877 and ADSL (pots) links, the properties links are:128 upload512 downloadStatic IP addressThe problem is that many sites, the router shows the ATM interface down for one or two minutes and then working properly for ho...

orangel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes