cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Sir,Can we get a script wherein we can check the ISDN line of any site ? That is the router has been configured with ISDN as backup & leased line as primary media . We just want to check the ISDN line . In normal procedure we login into router and re...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am about to purchase a Cisco 2801 router with two integrated CSU/DSU cards for our T1 connections which should gives us a total 3.0 mbps bandwidth. I am a newbie to Cisco routers and I have to configure this unit. I was wondering if som...

h-kholghi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To establish an administrative scope boundary, is there any difference between using the following on all external interfaces: ip multicast boundary 1access-list 1 deny 239.0.0.0 0.255.255.255access-list 1 permit anyas to just using the same deny sta...

pzrfxr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i need to send the HTTP logs and lets say all logs comming to the GW-Router to a remote host. whats the procedure? i know i must install an application in the remote server, but still what the prucedure in the router it self

Hi gurus!I wander if someone can tell me answer my question.I have a PIX ver.6.3(4). I have one static entry to 142.x.x.x destination with AD=1 by default. When I add the second static entry to the same destination but with higher AD=50, the show rou...

niggy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,we have a T1 to Japan and the response time is very high. My understanding was that all T1's should have the same response time. help is apperciated.Thanks in advance

kanwar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We want to implement a qos policy to alocate a maximum amount of bandwidth to a host-to-host ftp transfer, during times of congestion only. We are using 3550 mls switches.we are marking this traffic with dscp on the server port and then mappin...

robtos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,This is a real rookie question but I have tried configuring my 871 router via the CLI and for some reason it does not work. what are the basic commands that I need to get this router working? I configured the IP address, subnetmask, defaul...

elmidwill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have question here, Look I have an 1812 fixed router. Is it possible to configure it to connect to the Corporate Network over ATM or F/Relay network, without NAT? My corporate network and the remote sites are all using unregistered private IP, so I...

kgabo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AvayaRouter(X330W-2USP[X.21])--Modem---Carrier1---FlagTel---Carrier2----Cat6513_flexWan(E1) The problem is that during the ppp negotiation it always fail, the LCP get opened and then closed; The link is flapping every 30 seconds from UP UP to UP Down...

xtam1 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAN LINK

HI!I need to configure 2 routers(each one BACK up to each others)for WAN Connection & FOR gateway redanduncy.the connection is 2 radio link to the HO.I NEED To implement a redundancy link if one fail the other will takes over.also i need HSRP IN MY...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remote office/Cisco 1841I am puzzled.The "show policy-map interface" shows the correct class-map (priority),shows that there are plenty of packets that have been processed through thepriority class-map. Everything looks OK except for the "Packets ma...

smartin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hy for all,I've been study about BGP, and reading i found that bgp work with TCP. If router is Layer 3 (just IP) how bgp work with TCP Layer 4 ??Tanks.Fred

fred_m by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card