cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Q:-- Which of the followings are true regarding classless routing protocols.A.) default-gateway is required.In explanation it is mentioned that in classless routing protocols default-gateway is not required.But I think default-gateway is required in ...

Trying to come up with a "best practices" for the keepalive command on an HDLC encapsulated serial interface. I have multiple Satellite connections to support, and all but one have the keepalive command enabled. Why would the keepalive command be d...

I'm having trouble to connect a Bay Stack router via dlsw+ protocol. There is no problem with TCP connectivity at all. Has anyone ever done this before? Any input is highly appreciated!Thanks!!

jeffliu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work in a fairly small environment with about 20 or more routers and switches. Even in this environment I find it fairly monotonous to make configuration changes. How do network admins in charge of 100's or 1000's of routers/switches manage this ma...

dancox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to aggregate multiple T1 channels on a channelized DS3?For example can I use mlppp to aggregate 3 T1s from Site A to a channelized DS3 at Site B?Thanks!

rgenovesi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I ran the -show ip int brief- command on one of my routers and got this:Interface MethodFastEthernet1/0 NVRAMSerial1/0 TFTPI cut the ouput short because I know what the other stuff means but what does Method mean and why i...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange problem that I can't add a lifetime to the "crypto isakmp policy 2". When I try to add lifetime 86400 from CLI it doesn't retain the setting. If I add say 600 seconds it does. If I do lifetime ? 86400 is supported (24hr). It will...

I have 4 2500 series routers in a hub and spoke configuration around a 4500 series. A software vendor we I work with is requesting that I "open" my routers to allow UDP broadcast traffic on ports 12483 and 12484. This is apparently needed for their...

OER

i am getting following error in OER. Any help me!!!*Mar 1 00:46:48.675: %OER_MC-5-NOTICE: Uncontrol Prefix 192.168.60.0/24, Couldn't find the best exit*Mar 1 00:46:48.675: %OER_MC-5-NOTICE: Uncontrol Prefix 192.168.60.0/24, Couldn't choose exit in ...

The cisco7507/8-mx is a vpn server.When the vpn client sessions are only limited up to 2048 sessions,but the configration of session limited is more than that.The vpn client all use pptp and not the ipsec.IOS is rsp-ik9sv-mz.123-8.T11.bin.I want to k...