cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings! I am looking for some help to try and temporary utilize a spare 256k T1 line with our current T1 line. I probably won't have them bound together but is there a way to have each one go into seperate T1 cards on our 3660 series and set it up...

DNS

how would you know what DNS is being used on a router ? can we verify it ?

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone explain the difference between1.L2 Broadcast vs L2 MUlticast2.L3 Broadcast vs L3 MUlticastAlso, how NIC is assigned to look for particular IP Multicast address ?Thanks,Vijay

vpalania by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I freely admit I newbie to T1's, please help, please limit laughing to off line, grin.We are considering running a point to point T1 from one office to another, so we can run a MS Access DB application across the T1. We have tried other method...

jeff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are about to have a 2nd T1 into the building. I have asked questions previous to this and now need some advice on how to proceed. I would like to know if it is possible to untilize both T1s equally when up and if one fails to continue using ...

Recently, I started monitoring the T1 interface and noticed that input queue has drops as well as having alot of total output drops. Below is the line from the show interface after 8 hours.Input queue: 0/75/17/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total outpu...

We are currently using this interface for a OC3 connection. We are now going to replace it with a DS3 line. Can I use the same card for this connection? If not which one should I use. This is for a 7204 Router.

edperez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Sites connected with a Private T1. Each Site has a Internet Connection with the Same provider. Each site has a Pix firewall and 2 1721 routers one inside one outside. How can I make each internet link be a fail over for the other, I had the...

sciarrino by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm curretly implemented bgp, router bgp 1000network 10.1.1.0neighbor 1.1.1.1 remote-as 2000neighbor 1.1.1.1 prefix-list firstneighbor 1.1.1.2 remote-as 2000neighbor 1.1.1.2 prefix-list twoip prefix-list first 10.1.1.192/26ip prefix-list two 10.1.1.1...

Hi,We have a bunch of IP addresses, assigned to us from our ISP. There subnet is different from the subnet of the router's internet interface. We have used NAT so far but now we would like to assign some of these IP directly to a couple of server one...

HI all,Here is the relevant config between a CE router and a PE router, the service provider says that the circuit is provisioned (sorry I don´t know the exact word, I want to say the ATM circuit is OK).PE Router (7304):vc-class atm 4M-IPoA vbr-nrt ...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got 2 Cisco 2610, IOS 12.2(13)T, both not generating data. (I've also some 827 models which are generating NetFlow Data just OK, so I now everything should be working). On the Ethernet0/0 interface I've got: ip route-cache flow In the general co...

bvdijk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card