cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

FRTS, Unlike the other shaping tools, cannot shape a subset of the traffic on an interface. Each of the other three shapers can be configured on one suinterface and not the other, essentially enabling shaping on only some of the traffice leving an in...

HelloI have Cisco 1841 router on a lan (192.168.0.254).In the same Lan i have a Server (192.168.0.1) who is work as a DHCP Server.Can you help me with router configuration ?It will work as relay agent or what ?Thank Youalvergam39 .

I have followed a couple of articles on how to configure NTP on a cisco router (something I've done before) but seem to be having trouble this time.Using a 2600 series (IOS 12.2) I have configured an NTP server (using the ntp server command) but no m...

bsisco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a multicast issue. I can receive the stream on all of my Vlans internally, but the issue comes in when our satelite sites try to receive the stream across the Frame. Can anyone help me I think my issue is in the configuration on the satel...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiI want to have 800 e1 that can be channelized these 800 e1 .someone suggest me to use "CON-OSP-ESR24CT1E"ONSITE 24X7X4 24port Channelized Ebut I don't know what is this?could yuo pls guide me .

We have couple of trunked 6509s. I am trying to remote span (RSPAN) a port from one to the other. To no avail. The RSPAN vlan is 40. I can see that from the source switch if I "show vlan counters 40" that there are rapidly incrementing counters (sour...

cyberpete by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a RSM and a Cat 4k L3 switch seperated by the RSM's switch. I keep getting bounces on certain vlans that have HSRP set up on them. Other vlans with HSRP have no issues. All HSRP is set up between these 2. Anyone have any clues as to what i...

Greetings,I have a DSL account with a dedicated static IP address. My DSL modem is in Bridge Mode (so the line doesn't terminate at the modem). When I manually set my workstation to use the static IP, everything works fine (and this post is proof o...

slikrik98 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello could you pol help me about this problem:I have one 2611xm that I fill the network module of this router with "NM-16AM-V2" so, I have not any more nm module. but I want use "VIC2-4FXO" for voice,can i use it in wic slot or I should use this car...

HI, Please i need answer about the below issue urgent my exame very soon Can what about the pass score for the MPLS exam 642-611 and can anyone tell me what is the kind of the sim question in the exam i mean is the exam include any kind of BGP/OSPF/R...

Hi Is there any practical issues faced while terminating internation link and a domestic link on a same router.A - B - C ; A- B is a internatioal ckt and B-C is a domestic Circuit. On the E1's of B, lot of slip secs are faced on the international ck...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes