cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dose any one knows good link or reference material I can use to understand BGP as-path regular expressions for route filtering. I have basic understanding but just in case if I can understand this in depth I am looking for as many as regular express...

rthakker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, On my site we are in the proceess of implementing MPLS for sharing the traffic with existing IPLC's and DS3 links. Currently we are running eigrp and sharing the load on all the IPLC's and DS3's. Our challenge is after imlementing MPLS we nee...

HiI'm using IP SLA and route tracking to manage the default route on a router with two broadband connections. It works well most of the time but during large file transfers the probes tend to be lost or delayed causing a failover to the secondary rou...

Hi,I have a cisco 3745 router that has 64 meg flash and 128 meg DRAM. I have "c3745-adventerprisek9-mz.123-14.T5.bin" flash image on. When I add a network module NM-HD-2V to the router I get scrolling "low on memory" errors and the router will not ...

We are having two routers 7206VXR in routers we applied the accesslist. some virus will come in remote location. in our core routers accesslist netbios hit count is increasing.pls find the attachment of the accesslist.pls study this accesslist.and wh...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Champs,I am sure someone can help me with the same. I have e1 links between the 2 sites which are conneted via the radio links.As soon as the radio link fades the e1 link goes down. There are few condition of fading which is severe fading and ligh...

Hi i have a leased line and isdn. leased line is up and working using ospf .my isdn is configured using static root with higher ADconfiguration is ok as this same configuration is on another router other place.now problem is that inspite leased line ...

ashookoul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My problem is very strange. At our central location we have a 2811 router having 2 ISDN lines on BRI 1/0 & 1/2. At 10 remote locations, we have 1721 router each loca with ISDN BRI connection. All router are connected to switches which contain the ...

hi i have a problem. My client has got to links from two diff ISP's . one is 128 kbps and the other one is 512 Kbps. they r terminated at cisco 1721 router.now the whole lan traffic goes to Pix 515e, there they r nated to single Public Ip , then tha...

hi,If router fails to boot from nvrom and is going to rommon mode continously. This is due to corroupt flash. how to decide which IOs needs to be downloaded from CISCO.com and to be stored back to FALSH of router. thanx.

Hey there,I'm an auditor trying to figure out EOE/EOL IOS releases. I think I have issues with some of the releases we have. But before I make that comment on an audit I want to be certain.I have a number of 2610XM's with 12.2.(13)T16. I think tha...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card