cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have about a dozen sites that keep getting memory allocation failures and the router stops routing. The routers are 3700's with an external csu/dsu, I need the external due to verizon framewatch service. Sometimes I cannot even dialin to the router...

h.wall by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please tell me how this works, we bescailly have all our dsl lines coming into my head office, we put say an ip on the remote dsl router i.e 172.19.55.1, and then on our radius server we put an ip route in the ias account and an ip on the ...

Hi friends...I'm trying to accomplish a few things at a site and I'm not sure which path I need to take - OSPF, static, HSRP, etc.In the attached diagram you will see the layout.First - I'm trying to get the traffic between router B and A to talk to ...

jesseking by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the router receives and installs multiple paths with the same administrative distance and cost to a destination, load−balancing can occur. The number of paths used is limited by the number of entries the routing protocol puts in the routing table....

Good day, i send a command of cisco 2811 for vopi to my cisco network reseller .And he says me that PVDM module is require.Where can i find all element require (daughter card, ios etc..) to deploy a solution ??Best regards.

Hi,I am running 12.2 on a 2621 and need to accomplish the following.1. IP NAT a public IP on the router to a private IP that resides over a lease line on a remote 1601 which connects to s1/1 on the 2600. 2. Verify the route over 2 ethernet devices (1...

paarlberg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with a 8510 that is running 12.1(22) the problem is that we can only get it to pass about 4mb if traffic before it chokes and starts dropping packets. I am going to include the sh ip interface and sh int stats. I was noticing ...

spartain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Client has 2 backbone connections. Adding a PIX to one WAN link; PIX will terminate a VPN from a remote 831.Client wants to add a load balancing appliance to add fault tolerance to outbound traffic (understands if PIX's WAN is down, VPN will be down)...

Hello,I have a NM-2CE1U= network module.S/N:26568717 and it seems that onecontroller on this network modul is malfunctioning. The line protocolon the interface is constantly in downstatus. I've tested already all thevariation of the port. I made a lo...

horvaia by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working as Technical supportHere is the situation .Two location A and BA side there are 2 tunnels build on Ethernet0/0in this 2 tunnels one tunnel is flapping frquently but the other tunnel is stable since a week .logs at A end router .Dec 6 23...