cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am new to Layer 3 routing. I have a Cisco 3750-24TS-S i was told to get for Layer 3 practice for CCNA. I've got the interfaces up and connected to my ASA. I can ping 8.8.8.8 from both the ASA and switch. I can ping my computer from the switch...

Hi. I need some help here... In this topology, I need the destined traffic interfaces are returned to their respective gateway. That is, traffic to 1.1.1.1 is answered via 1.1.1.2 and traffic to 2.2.2.1 is answered via 2.2.2.2.The router is a ISR 400...

topo.jpg
wrobynson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, We are trying to do a password recovery on a Cisco 2821, however we are not able to enter rommon. We've tried "break", "ctrl+break" and "putty > special commands > break". None drop us into rommon.The confusing thing is we've also tried to rem...

anonion by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been working with RV325 and was able to add another subnet in the Multiple Subnet Table under Setup-> Network without creating a VLAN. Now we are upgrading to RV345 and I am unable to find where I can add another subnet for routing. Can someon...

HI,I'm studding for CXCNP certification exam. For this I'm usign Cisco Modeling Lab, in which I build an IPv6 network, the biggest par of the network is using OSPFv3 seperate un 5 area (AREA0 plus 4 others).I had simulilate the biggest network compag...

hello, i cant ssh to my cisco 2900, it's keep showing connection timed out, but i if i connect via telnet it's works, here's my configTLKM-CF-CM#sh ip ssh SSH Enabled - version 2.0 Authentication timeout: 120 secs; Authentication retries: 3 Minimum e...

rrm94x by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a certificate with OpenSSL and uploaded that to the router as PKCS#12 then the name of the certification is reserved (I can't upload again with the same name), but not seen in the list (reboot not help). I wanted to use 3072 BIT RSA key, be...

Dear group members, I am asking you for help with my Cisco ASR1004. Well, I use the device as a BGP and BRAS router on the network. The network is not very big - it is about 4,000. users. The problem is that the device refuses to obey after a few hou...