Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! pe ce l3vpn ospf

I hv doubt related to pe ce ospf l3vpn  , in case of addressfamily ipv4 when we redistribute any route in to OSPF it will be by defaultLSA 5 ( external LSA ) ..so why in case of address family vpnv4 its not bydefault LSA 5 ???Thnks in advance for re...

Would this simply be a setup using NAT/PAT and depending on the application/Port would determine which Network (192.168.3.0) IP would use which Static IP or is there a way to assign a Network IP it's own Static. I have 1 spare Interface w/ 3 Static I...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I have just connected a Cisco 1921 Router to a 1G Circuit, however, when running a speed test behind the router I can only get up to 170-190Mbps. On the router, I have the minimum features and configurations enabled to try to see was it some o...

Community Live Forum- Application Hosting on ISR, ASR, CSR and Catalyst Routing Platforms Ask Me Anything Forum  Edge Compute is evolving as a key pillar as part of next-generation Enterprise WAN Edge deployments. This session will focus on Container...

sumant.jpg

Hello,May I ask a question regarding default route redistribution from BGP to OSPF?Below is the topology. R1(AS 10000) and R2(AS 10001) run eBGP. R1 advertised default route to R2.R2 and R3 run OSPF. On R2, the default route is as following.Router(co...

Image 8.png
Dan22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Please I need help after I have configured DUO on Cisco Router 4200, my local account is not working  login as: admin1Keyboard-interactive authentication prompts from server:| Password:| Invalid UserEnd of keyboard-interactive prompts from serverAcce...

pltidjon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I'm building a topology on CML but I'm having problems configuring NAT on my ASA. I already discussed this a bit on the comment section of a previously solved question, but I felt the need of a new discussion. I have a 5 switches topo...

netscreen.PNG

Hi Freinds  where is the Lic file for the below Feature , i couldn't find it on the Local Flash , i need to upgrade the Current IOS c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M5.bin , License Info:License UDI:-------------------------------------------------Devi...

Hello.  I am attaching a lab network diagram for something I need to implement. All Cisco routers.   GOAL:Local site subnet 192.168.10.0/24 needs to talk to Remote site subnet 192.168.20.0/24 and 192.168.30.0/24, and vice versa. Local side subnet 192...

NAT IPsec OSPF Lab.PNG
RSTP by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to set up traffic engineering on a DMVPN network. Please Can someone help me find the commands to enable this feature on an mGRE tunnel. I found how to do it on a point to point GRE tunnel but I'm having trouble setting it up on a...

clukongo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1941 operating with a backup 3/4G Cellular and a primary WAN interface.My issue is related to the DNS from my 3/4G interface persisting well after the interface is shutdown. The Show hosts indicated 4 DNS entries when I'm running my primary ...

ManIDE661 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes