cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to stop the gateway of last resort from being propogated into another WAN?I have two WAN clouds, no over lapping subnets one AS but I want to keep the gateways of last resort seperate for now, how can this be done.

ddisalvo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

T1 link from a hub site to a remote site, i can ping the serial interface from the hub site to remote site's serial all day long with no packet drops, but packets are being dropped at the ethernet interface on the remote site. Ethernet interface look...

a.mir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All:Have a quick question. I have 2 non-bonded T1 coming into my router. Cannot multilink and the ISP does not support CEF.How can I do basic "load balance" between the two. I understand that there is a "threshold" parameter than can be set on ...

dj214 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I telnet to one of my remote routers the only thing that comes back is the banner. I do not get a prompt for a username? I have checked my ACS server and it is functioning properly. I have also checked that I can ping the other side of the route...

I just took over a LAN/WAN structure and this is something that I've never seen before.When pinging across these two subnets, I'm gettingan extra IP address for the main router:Main Office: (c3620)Eth0: 10.0.0.1Serial1/1: 10.0.5.2 <<---PPP to 10.0.5....

mbrown by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,If I have some remote sites and the remote sites would dial back to hub office, and T1 line would be used in hub office, may I know which of the following can achieve this purpose, or both?WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 NM-1CE1T1-PRIThanks a lotmak

wmmak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi my name is Michelle,I´ve a router 7206VXR with 12.2.17a Enterprise IOS, I need configure the POS FRAMING SHD command but the POS card (PA-POS-OC3SML) doesn´t support the command, I´m loocking for BUG on that version but I can´t find anything.Do ...

michellef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to figure out if its possible to configure Frame Relay over a PRI ever since I was able to successfully configure an Adtran Atlas (simulating my frame cloud) to use 4 x v.35 and 1 x PRI interfaces for a full mesh cloud. I've seen the...

zkhoja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card