cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Community ,  i want to Block Routes distribution in BGP .  1. I have Local AS no. 12345 and i have 2 EBGP peers to this as no.  when i receive any routes from peer 123  i dont want that routes should go to peer 321 . How can i achieve this any ...

hi,is there a "quick" way to completely remove AAA in a device? like a "default" command used in a switch port?if i just do a "no aaa new-model" and then re-added it back, all AAA config lines were back. CSRv(config)#no aaa new-modelChanging configur...

Hi, I'm trying to find information on configuring a 877 to allow internet access on one of the Ethernet ports (e.g. fas2). Currently internet is supplied via an external Ethernet device which returns the following information when plugged into a lapt...

I am trying to make work something ehich is probably not possible with EIGRP but I would like to confirm it befere deciding to use a different routing protocol. I have an escenario where I have the following devices:1- Layer 3 CoreSwitch with EIGRP r...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I have router ISR 4331, a new one so i made a initial configuration for it, and i configured management port give IP address and connect the SW to my network, but i couldn`t access to it through network, and also i can`t  ping the IP Add of t...

i have a vpn Remote access using Router Cisco 1841, all users can access the all internal servers. My issues, is how to let some users(for example the user with the username " test1 " access only the server 172.16.1.58 and others access the others se...

cisco.png
MedTiti92 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm facing the issue that another vendor device doesn't advertise the OSPF routes to my core HQ router. I'm afraid that if I turn on the debug command, it will impact my services. Do you have any suggest specific command to debug when another side re...

HelloI have ASR 903  cisco and i upgrade IOS so the problem : i want to copy RSP2  and image 16.9.4   from bootflash  ( RSP  ACTIVE ) to stanby RSP but it is not work this command ASR903-ELGHAZELA-NEW#copy bootflash: stby-bootflash:Source filename [r...

I am working in a MPLS network with a fairly standard model. I have VRFs created for different clients and need to leak bidirectionally into a common service area. I have two sites and two routers at each site in my lab environment, one at the core a...

johnstack8 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes