cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team,               We are intermittently getting CPU utilization is high cisco 1800 router. Could i know the root cause on this?Some logs attached for your reference..KA-BANGLORE-RICHMOND-BM4417-RT-CIS-TCL#show interfaceFastEthernet0/0 is up, lin...

Hello,I have an Issue with SIP integration with 3CX PBX system. the result below from debug CCSIP messages.i have the same configuration with FREEPBX system , and it's works fine.*Feb 3 21:47:43.587: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Msg/sipDisplayBinaryData: ...

Hi there, I manage a ASA 5545-X (9.2something) There are a few VPN tunnels configured, they work fine. But when I try to put lines in the WAN_in ACL, to only allow certain peers to setup a tunnel, it does'n seem to work; anyone can try to establish a...

Slavec by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I understand that the destination address is converted from IPv6 to IPv4 by calculation. But I can't understand how 6rd tunnel router knows route of out domain even though the detailed static route is not configured but just has a simple static route...

xidasd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How we can install Appx lic on cisco4461.I tried normal license command but i got below: Router#license smart ?clear Clearconversion Start or stop a license conversionderegister deregister this deviceexport Get or return an export authorization keyfa...

I just create ibgp topology with 3 routers. But my R1 and R3 flapping and i can not able to ping loopback R1 to R3 vice versa also not able to ping from R3 to R1 neigbor IP 1.1.1.1 and from R1 to R3 2.2.2.2.I am attaching GNS3 smal lab. I am not usin...

Hello, I am very new to Firewalls and and stumped on a basic config. I currently have 1 ASA, 1 Router, 1 switch connected to my home network that is setup to DHCP (192.168.1.x). I have setup my router/switch to router on a stick design. I am able to ...

'm studying for CCNP and recently did an IP SLA lab and have a few questions about how it works...The lab is intended to reroute traffic coming  from R1 to the default route to R4 via 10.1.4.4 to the backup link via SW2 to R4's 20.1.4.4 interface in ...

IP-SLA.png

Hello I have an ASR 1001-X and i cant activate the 20G Throughput when i issue the command "platform hardware throughput level 20000000"it gives me this log %IOSXE_THROUGHPUT-3-INVALID_CONFIG: No valid license found for the configured throughput leve...