cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

May someone comment on the expected speed of the fans in a isr4431?   They seem to run constantly between 8500 and 11000rpm which seems really excessive and very noisy.  Is this the norm?   Rob

I bought a used router on Ebay and it didn't come with a compacted flash. Also it only boots to ROMMON. I bought this for lab work for getting my CCNA. I can't seem to find any good reference online to what to do. I sent a IOS over Xmodem. but the fl...

Hi All,I am in a situation where I am trying to cut over clients one at a time from the existing wan connection to our new BGP circuit.  The problem that I am encountering is that the return traffic is exiting out the current wan link and not over th...

brb719648 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who only has one /23  network in their datacenter where DNAC will be deployed and would like to assign ip addresses from this one /23 to management, enterprise, Cluster interfaces and CIMC interfaces.  I informed the Customer this w...

We are running a CSR with two tunnel links into a site.  We are learning the same BGP routes from each interface because they got to the same place and the remote locations can use either one.   That all seems to work.  Where I have an issue is that ...

Hello!I have 1941W for my personal usu and LAB.From the posthttps://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/1941w-expansion-slots/m-p/3089729#M387605I know EHWIC-D-8ESG-P (8 port) EHWIC-D-4ESG (4 port) are supported.   (BTW 10/100 Hwic are not) My primary q...

Hey all,I have a question regarding the OSPF multicast group of 224.0.0.5We know each transit network has a different Designated Router and there isn't one Designated Router for the whole area. But I read that this multicast group contains all router...

bom eu tenho 3 asr1004 ambos com Rp2 e esp40 fazendo pppoe e cgnat porem os mesmos se limitam a trafegar 16gb apos isso começa a dar ERROs de pacotes na interface uplink sendo ela nessa caso uma LACP com 2x10 já verifiquei tudo falei com pessoas da c...

Hello all,I have a couple of 9500-48Y4C in production configured as stackwise virtual.The SVL links were configured using four twentygigabit interfaces equipped with 10G DAC CABLE.Now it is time to promote these switches to become the new core layer ...

dugolotti by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card