cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have a router in production ISR4331/K9 IOS-XE Version 16.6.2 that in the last month started to prompt these log messages:  %PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING:  SIP1: smand:  RP/0: Used Memory value 89% exceeds warning level 88%   The show memor...

dugolotti by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a RV345 running Firmware 1.0.03.20, it is intermittently restarting.  I have turned on logging and I don't see any errors.  I am trying to figure out why the router would reboot on its own.  It happens 1 to 3 times a day.  This has only become...

chris0754 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guysI have a lot of 4221 but faced the problem for the first timewhen entering the conf mod, the cisco turns off, helps to switch the power plug. At the moment, it has been taken out of use, the new cisco works stably. Debugging does not repeat th...

Hi We are using PPPoE termination on ASR1000 for years. We are considering to migrate to IPoE solution.(Using DHCP)1- I want to ask, Is there any benefit to do this?2- Is there any drawback in this case? 3- What is the the Big ISPs approach?about 15 ...

Hello all I have the following scenario, I use Eigrp for building A with mpls to my other offices within my company. Now I need to move to Building B and its slow planned phased move. I have MPLS ready in Building B but I need to use the same subnet ...

Hello all I have a weird issue I have a server behind NAT and it serves HTTP/HTTPS traffic to the internet it is unbearably slow so I captured packets for this server both on client, server, inside interface of the router and outside interface of rou...

Client-OUT.png R-IN.png R-OUT.png
n.bokhar1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card