cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have asked my EEM questions in other groups but have received no responses so perhaps I was in the wrong groups.I'm trying to get the following IP addresses into different variables. The show crypto session | i port cli command provides this res...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I use access-list to restrict access to telnet.How to adapt this rule to also restrict telnet access in IPv6?  access-list 50 remark ---Restrict Telnet Access--- access-list 50 permit xx.xx.xx.xx 0.0.3.255 access-list 50 deny anyDo I need to a...

fabienfs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we plan to upgrade our IOS-XE devices (ASR1K, ISR4K, Cat3K, 9K) next year and would like to know which one to choose: gibraltar 16.12.x or fuji 16.9.x? i can see both had gold start and would like to know which one is more stable and will have lon...

 dears  can you support me by providing your comments on the below-planned design and share the configuration template? attached the networrk diagram: below requirements to be achieved in configration 1-connect bANK BRANCH IP CAMERAS via IT BRANCH ro...

NETWORK DIAGRAM.jpg
AHMADJ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Experts, I'm trying to understand if EIGRP can detect and make decisions based on packet loss over a path.  This doesn't seem to be related to delay or bandwidth metrics we can manipulate, and reliability doesn't seem to change even when there's pack...

I'm new to Cisco Edge Router configuration and I am working on connecting the IR829 router to cell data via a Verizon SIM card. Auto-sim should be enabled but all cellular profiles stay INACTIVE.  Physical ObservationsVerizon SIM card is plugged in S...

JiovanniRo by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a strange network setup and what I want to achieve is to RDP into an internal computer from the outside word. The basic setup is as following Basic ISP router ( Internet / 192.168.10.254 ) -> Cisco Router ( 192.168.10.1 ) ->  Sw...

tsak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good day all, We have an old cisco 880 series router that is being used at one of our small offices to act as wan router.This router has port fa1 which connects to a cisco layer2 switch & vlan1 on this router provides connection to the office.interfa...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team , I am bit confuse on NSF and graceful restart.Are NSF and graceful restart same feature in OSPF point  or these are separate features ?   Could anyone help me to clear this point ?Is there any good study material bout it ?    

Hello everybody,I have Cisco 892FSP with Gi 8 Uplink and 2 inside interfaces Gi0-1: interface GigabitEthernet8description UPLINKip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.254!interface GigabitEthernet0switchport access vlan 238no ip addressno lldp transmitno...

Hi all, I want to know about the INTF DMVPN state.And I also want to know about this below command:->>>>>>  ip nhrp nhs x.x.x.x nbma y.y.y.y multicast My testing for this command is :R4#sh run int t0Building configuration...Current configuration : 22...

Hi,I am struggle with a routing or nat issue from branch IOS router (C927) to ASA (9.5), I am able to successfully establish a IKEv2 connection to ASA from C927 and can successfully route traffic on branch network to datacenter but only to one of man...

geoffFx by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card