cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, hopefully a simple issue. I am using Cisco Packet Tracer to simulate a network environment for an upcoming project. Part of the design involves the use of a GRE tunnel between two routers. Before I continue modeling the project which will ...

Hello,I'm looking for router like Cisco ISR C1111-8P with IP Security (IPSEC) license. I need IPSec over GRE (have to make about 200 VPN). Unfortunately C1111-8P doesn't have this license included. Can you recommend setting? Preferably as if it costs...

Hi all, figured I would ask here since im no Cisco routing engineer especially with Nexus and NX-OS. so seeing some weird things in OSPF more so for what seems to be discrepancies between 2 HSRP 5548's running OSPF.OSPF summary is not identical. SW1:...

Hi i am an intern and pretty new to working with routers (mostly knowledge of basics) I got a bunch of 4221 routers. When they were booted for the first time ever the routers requested an username and password: admin, admin. Then when trying to enter...

Bobns by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,im new in packet tracer,  I have a problem in setting 2911 router.-I have main router (HQ) and I am connecting 2 switches (DMZ & active directory) and 2 routers (branch1& branch2) .-I have already connected the Active Directory switch and the 2...

Hi Guys can u pls help me at the below thread https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-blogs/sd-wan-controller-on-premise-deployment/ba-p/4176351 thanks

Hi im new with this networking thing and really need help on how to sort out the problem with our network setupwe have this two devices and been using for more than 10 years without problemCisco 1841 Router (under vlan 50 - 10.130.50.4)Cisco Catalyst...

kayul by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I have a network with inter vlan multilayer switch.I configured dhcp on both M Switches.The problem is that my clients use the MS2 for dhcp and not the MS1, when i shutdown the ports of MS2 , they will use MS1 as redundant Dhcp server, ...

HowestTom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following situation described in this article: "https://www.bytesofcloud.net/2018/10/ospf-vpc"  show ip ospf neighbors vlan 387OSPF Process ID 1 VRF defaultTotal number of neighbors: 4Neighbor ID Pri State Up Time Address Interface10.25...

1. Check if Vectoring is enabledIOS router shows the training mode as G993.2 even though the line is trained with full vectoring and this documented with the below cosmetic Bug:Bug Link: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuw72999Recomme...

T3rAbYt3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, we have an ASR-1002 up and running as pppoe server with radius auth, more than 500 subscriber sessions.We'd like to know if we can see mac address and some info about pppoe clients (brand and model of clients routers and so on)with sh...

netrunner by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card