Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! AAA Configuration

Hi All,I need some advice on AAA config. My switches are able to reach the RADIUS but the device still accepts only local login.Please have a look at the config and guide me on how to correct it:aaa group server radius AA-RADIUSserver-private 10.169....

Ranjita by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all; I start my CPT 8.2.1 and since Friday till now, I kept getting this maintenance screen. Did I configure something wrong?ething wrongly? It was working all along will last Friday-ish... any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2024-02-26_14-13-44.png
chap2020 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I know very little about configuring cisco hardware and need some help..... we are currently running an 1800 router and I obtained a new to me 1921 router and would like to replace the 1800 router with the newer one, I managed to get it factor...

cwasilak by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The host for my current server (Windows Hyper-V machine with four or five VMs) that handles my email and web sites is going away. I'm planning on moving that physical server to my house and using DDNS to route that traffic in. Realize this is very lo...

Hi All,I have a network with 2 routers connected to firewalls in active/standby configuration.I would like to establish BGP peering between the routers and firewalls. The 2 routers are connected and routes will be learnt via iBGP. The issue is that i...

Ranjita by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a URL which resolves to particular public ip and performance of that website is slow than expected from our office . We have a P2P link from office to DataCentre and from DataCentre it exits to internet. We observed the performance was...

titusroz03 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm planning to upgrade our operating CSR 1000v software.The current version is 16.6.3 and plan to upgrade 17.3.5.I am wondering if there is any condition about upgrade path or it's possible to upgrade straight from the current version.

kay.kang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i attached file below. problem is that i connent to lans via router and config each and every thing again n again but the problem is data is sharing between lans but not to other lan network. urgent help will be appreciated. 

musama01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have ASR 920 Router but when I switch it on it stuck after showing only these results  System Bootstrap, Version 15.6(43r)S, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2020 by cisco Systems...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card