cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

How to display all tagged routes?I am redistributing bgp routes into ospf - I tagged all routes and I would like a quick way to display all tagged routes.Right now, I can verify each tagged route one by one. But rather do it with one single command i...

Hello, I am tasked with helping to configure a VRF across a campus area network for a specific system by an Engineer. I was wondering if there perhaps is a way to route VRF traffic through existing L3 port-channels? My initial thought process would p...

greyfox by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,As the C8200 is the Replacement Product of the ISR series, we want to know if we can configure IPSEC without any DNA subscription renewal.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/4000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/sele...

Hello, I was trying to setup ipsec tunnel with remote device but i get this error. Same configs has worked with other location with same router model ISR4331. Any idea? %IOSXE-5-PLATFORM: R0/0: cpp_cp: QFP:0.0 Thread:001 TS:00023818311620476832 %PUNT...

tarmahmood1_0-1706178512552.png

Hi dears  I have one asr1001-x on our edge network. Based on our policy I must do nat all customer network when it comes to my network. Some network do static nat and others do dynamic. All things are OK till I want to delete one nat. When I delete o...

Hi @everyone, I have my very old Cisco 860 series. I would like to reset my router but I couldn't able to reset it through the reset button or ROMMON mode. All it does is go through some start-up things and it gets looped again and again with the sa...

rupesh97_0-1706425539248.png
rupesh97 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

@Georg Pauwen IntelligentTree (IT) is a software company, which is having branches at differentlocations in United Kingdom and Malaysia. The company has its corporate office at London,where the administration, human resources, and finance departments...

Sr7nyx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,Need help configuring IP transit between my data centres. Below is the scenario.ON DCA i have 2 FTDs in HA-physical, being managed by virtual FMC. The FTDs peer with ISP via BGP, advertising my /24 address. One of this /24 address, i use i...

Hi, Why is BGP MEd always applied outbound ? Consier a topolgy,  Site 1  ------------link1-----------Site 2          ------------link 2 -------------- In real world for site 1 to chose link 1 over link 2 using med, site 2 would  construct policy usin...

Hello all,Does anyone have experience configuring VRRP on H3C and Cisco? I have two gateway routers (H3C and Cisco), and I would like both units to work together to form a VRRP group with one virtual IP as a gateway. I tried configuring the VRRP befo...