cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have internet access with my router. FE 0/1 is WAN port setup for PPPOEFE 0/0 is standard port. Network setup - VDSL modem -- router 1 (1841) switch(2960) -- PC.Router 2 which can also ping the main router 192.168.1.1Summary Router 2 and PC do ...

We had a Cisco stacked 3750 as our core/distribution in a collapsed model and we replace it with 2 Cisco Nexus with vPC/HSRP/OSPF/static ip route summarization taking over the core/distribution role and also hosting our VMWare ESXi and SAN. However w...

i have two routers ra and rb with HSRP between them i have configured dhcp exclusion addresses but i am getting ip conflict ERROR MASSEGES BELOW detailsJul 15 2020 15:05:57.883 UAE: %DHCPD-4-PING_CONFLICT: DHCP address conflict: server pinged 10.114....

AHMADJ by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can anyone explain the value of using a static null0 route with an administrative distance?  We use these to seed the BGP table for /16 networks at various locations and I have noticed that some of them are configured with an administrative dis...

i Dear FriendsWe have several ASR 1002-x with IOS version: asr1002x-universalk9.16.06.07.SPAWe use these ASRs for PPPoE termination. Around 18K session per router.Each router has 16GB of RAM. Recently I noticed The memory usage of each router is incr...

Hello All,I am try to Connect my Cisco C1111-8PLTEEAWB to my Cisco 4321. I wan to use the C1111 Console-RJ45 or USB3 port to make a connection to the 4321 via its AUX port using reverse-telnet. Is this possible? I havent found a way. Creating this co...

I've been doing a lot of searching on this and can't seem to find any helpful information.  I've read the CLI configuration guides and they don't really tell me what I need to know.  My situation: I have a Nexus 9500 that is a BSR and C-RP.  It is th...

Resolved! Routing Guide

Hi!I need to route all traffic destined for https://mywebrtcvoipserver.com to one hop. And all other traffic to another hop? How I can do that?