cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

i have gateway 196.204.80.240/29 ( i have 6 free ip use 241 for GW and others free )i can use 241 for example gateway and any one as real ipmy question is it better for the internet pool to make it like this :ip nat pool PUBLIC_POOL 196.204.80.241 19...

I have my CISCO 1941 series Router, i create two sub-interfaces which passing internet and MPLS traffics respectively, but recently days i experience a certain scenario where by either of the links can goes down without and issue but when i shutdown ...

Hello all, I am having trouble understanding ACLs and the logic of inbound and outbound traffic. I am trying to allow network 192.168.1.0/24 to the FTPS server 192.168.3.0/24 only if an FTPS session originates from the 192.168.1.0/24 LAN. Network 192...

ezel14 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks!Need your help for multicast, if possible.I have ISP router connected to my Cisco 2921 router, and this connected to two switches Cisco 2960.Everything works fine on all vlans, except TV. What I want is the ISP Set Top Box to work to see ISP...

What is the reason for this Output errors and what we can do to resolve this..? DialVPN_ASR1001#sh int gigabitEthernet 0/0/5GigabitEthernet0/0/5 is up, line protocol is upHardware is BUILT-IN-2T+6X1GE, address is 5c5a.c71d.cb07 (bia 5c5a.c71d.cb07)De...

SMK91 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends. I just finished configuring the Spa201R adapter. I switched from one company to another. I cannot make any calls. when I try to make outgoing calls, I receive a message saying: "That password is not valid". I don't know which password ...

Resolved! Routing

I'm trying to do something a little bit different. I'll lay it out for you because I want to try and make something else work. So the modem - > Firewall then the firewall connects to two different ISRs, the reason why two is because I'm running HSRP ...

Hi, Need to migrate the same source/destination traffic to a new VPN (new peer). What are the steps I should follow as there is already a crypto map applied for the same traffic used by current VPN. How best to disable this so new crypto map (lower p...

If you connect to multiple sites or are a transport or service provider for multiple sites that are using private IP addresses meaning some may overlap and/or be the same (e.g. 10.10.10.0 for customer A and B) what would be the best options in terms ...

Hello.. is there any possibility to update ACL remark on the top of ACL without removing and adding ACL.  ip access-list extended VC_ACLremark Match_VC_Traffic               ---------------- to be updatepermit udp any range 16384 32767 any dscp cs4pe...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes