cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi,we currently just monitor ASR1K CPU and memory and temperature sensor, which i believe is the default in solarwinds NPM.i need to add monitoring to ASRK1 power supply, fan and other modules. i tried to do an SNMP walk using an open source tool but...

An issue came While practicing for Route-reflector with R1, R2, R3, R4 in AS 111, R5 in AS 555 and R6 in AS. All the routes are being advertised to all the neighbor but the routes learned from RR is not installed as the best one. I issued Next hop s...

rehan alam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I just wanted to ask if there a possibility to configure SSL VPN in Cisco Packet Tracer on such a routers like 1841, 2811 or 2620 or if there is a possibility at all. Tried to configure it somehow, but some commands are not avaliable. Cheers

chrxmvtik by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to implement OTV in my network with the ASR routers. But as usual, I am testing and studying it in my VIRL lab first. First of all, there is no ASR in VIRL. I am using CSR instead. I am assuming that the behavior would be the same between the ...

Hello all haven't been here for a long time but now need your assistance once again. My current config is working fine but I need to add a public addressable website which resides on my private lan address.I found "Configuring Network Address Transla...

Hi thereI just bought a used RV130W.My goal is to use it as a Switch/AP if possible.So far however this has proven difficult, this might be because it's not possible, or because the onlyknowledge I have of networking is mostly theoretical. Why do I w...

lijoel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi usually we use bgp attribute as-path and local preference for load balance between two ISPs. If we add SD-WAN in the network, I wonder if SD-WAN would do better load balance between two ISP than the original as-path and local preference? Thank you...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Need clarification that two routers know they’re the only OSPF routers on the link and so they exchange routes with each other.As per below config can R1 (10.1.1.2) will be able to talk with R4 (10.1.1.14), as they are in same OSPF AREA 0.If not t...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACL

Hola a todos soy nueva en el foro este es miprimer post, espero puedan ayudarme, soy nueva en el tema de las Access-List así que aquí les expongo mi problema1) necesito dar acceso a toda (cualquier cosa)la red mediante una Vlan (es la vlan del dpto d...

andyate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello in the community.I am faced with the following problem and I wonder if somebody could help me.after having loaded a WS-C2960X-24PD-L switch with up-to-date-ios (c2960x-universalk9-tar.152-4.E8.tar) i tried to reload the switch with reload comma...

anyone could help to explain the command router-id loopback 0 in the configuration as below? If not this command, what happens? router isis Corenet 49.0008.1720.2009.6020.00is-type level-2-onlyrouter-id loopback 0metric-style wideredistribute connect...