cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, We have quoted the following option while quoting the ASR9001 in order to get the MPLS features: "XR-A9K-PX-06-01" (Cisco IOS XR/MPLS Core Software). But while configuring the MPLS we are unable to configure "mpls ldp".  Kindly help me to get the...

I have modem router and i configur with static IPs : 41.38.100.218 to 41.38.100.222Subnet mask : 255.255.255.0Getway : 41.38.100.217And i have another's line adsl on the same router but dynamic configurationI need all step on router 1841I'm close DHC...

Hi,I read here in Cisco website that in order to redistribute routes from one protocol to EIGRP, it should have a default-metric set or a metric set for the routing protocol. If there's no metric set then the route will not be redistributed.Im wonder...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, its my first post so sorry if i make some mistake. I have a big doubt about AS and BGP, i have ASN 263916 in on premise site with IP Address 200.9.144/24 and my question is. Its would be possible use the same ASN number and same publi...

ti.infra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone help me validate this cause of this log below.I am trying to install a backup ipsec tunnel using dialer and i have been having this issue. Basically, the dialer interface config i used is the same with other sites, the only difference w...

jmtiamson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, is there a list of alarms and corresponding severity for ASR 903?What I need is which alarm trigger critical severity alarm, or which one trigger Minor or Major and so one.

Ok so i have one ASR (ASR1) that have 10GEupgradelicense and other features using traditional licenseing way. another ASR (ASR2) have smart licensing method and have 24 1G-4 10G temporary license.  I have requset from licening team to re host 10GEupg...

dar.jor76 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 877W router and external ADSL modemIn order to support ADSL2+ on a pre ADSL2+ router and in preparation for a later migration to BT infinity I am trying to configure the Router using an external adsl2+ modem appropriately.The original configura...

I have confusion in finding the bandwidth for an interface, between the bolded values below...BW 1000000 Kbit or 100Mb/sAlso, what is the difference between them?  Router#sh int g0/1GigabitEthernet0/1 is up, line protocol is up (connected)Hardware is...

I have a problem because don´t clear counters  interface port-channel in Cisco ISR4451  Router1#clear counter port-channel 1Clear "show interface" counters on this interface [confirm]Clear counters port-channel Cisco ISR4451Router1#sh int port-channe...

CAMPE by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am looking for the output interpreter utility , so I can Run a "show tech" from Cat-2960 thru the output interpreter and see if anything pops up. Thanks. _ Alex

axfalk1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi seniors,i need your help,i am currently working to add a subnet to the existing network.I will like the best possible way to handle this on a cisco router.Network 1(LAN):172.19.8.0/22Gateway:172.19.8.1 Network 2(LAN):172.19.16.0/22 How can i make ...

ade1dapo2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes