cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Community We have just setup a new C1113-8P Router in our Testlab and are trying to get internet access without success. Here is our running-config: no service pad service tcp-keepalives-in service tcp-keepalives-out service timestamps debug dat...

musystec by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys , I have a little doubt , I am runing EIGRP between three SW L3 and I am redistributing static from two of them.R1 ----- R2 -----R3 If I redistribute static from R1 and R3 , I see in R2 routing table two routes for balancing , its okay R2#D E...

Ramirov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does the AS path for the announcement of the fine grained prefix differs from the AS path of the aggregate prefix ? What motivates the AS to do this ??

hdev0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to consifure IP multicast routing between eBGP Peers and I have two routers on same location and HSRP is running between them on LAN facing interfaces . Assume I have similar type of config on other side of the router. What will be multicast c...

We are trying to SCP files from a core server to multiple devices and SolarWinds SCP fails with IOS-XE files larger than around 450 MB. In a lab I'm trying to use instead OpenSSH on a windows 10 laptop but my test routers fail to connect. I am able t...

Resolved! DHCP Address

Hello Experts, I know the 4 stages of DHCP(DORA). I have seen in core switch that the dhcp server address are called under vlan. As per my knowledge the network scope will be added in dhcp server for the VLAN. I have couple of questions here.doubts i...

What is the exact command to find the received routes in BGP ? need to check only the recieved routes in my router.(running BGP)

Hello,I'm trying to use OTV to extend my vlan 101C3850West Gi1/1/2 <-> Gi0/0/1 ASRWest Gi0/0/0.900 <-> ISP <-> Gi0/0/0.900 ASREast Gi0/0/1 <-> Gi2/0/24 C3850East On both C3850 I created an interface vlan101West----interface Vlan101ip address 10.216.1...

Mika J by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I am going to create an interface in L3 switch as below. My question is that in the syntax there is no command as no shutdown. Will the interface will be up as per the below without the no shutdown command. interface TenGigabitEthernet...