cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I want to make multicasting with multi Vlans. I have one switch C3560G-48TS / 12.2(35)SE5. I build two vlans vlan2 and vlan3. and they has address like this, vlan2 10.10.10.254 / 255.255.255.0vlan3 20.20.20.254 / 255.255.255.0 and I turn ...

Paul Kim by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SLA Monitor Syslog

Hello,We are using an SLA monitor to failover to a backup  route should our route to our Primary ISP go down. We had a recent  failure but there was no syslog indicating that the route failed over.  We would ideally like syslog (or maybe snmp) to rec...

Dear all,  As for attached image, I have to force traffic to a shaper node that working like bridge. I have also to put in place an OSPF session to redistribute routes from RTR-01 to RTR-03. From your point of view, is it a good idea ? Or is possibil...

Ospf_session_on_bridge.PNG
Map23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have installed the GPRS card and Vodafone 2G SIM Card in the router. We have done the GPRS configuration but GPRS is not coming up. Details are mentioned below PID: CISCO1921/K9 PID: HWIC-3G-GSM IB_1616_KNL_IMT_MANESAR#sh cellular 0/10 /0 all H...

We are seeing some issues our Shanbally WAN router. Users are complaining about poor skype voice/video/data sharing. We have configured as below sh policy-map interface GigabitEthernet0/0/3GigabitEthernet0/0/3   Service-policy output: POLICY-AVPN-100...

Resolved! NAT question

I just bought myself a 7206VXR for my home lab.  This is replacing a typical home router, but I'm curious about the NAT configuration Say the interface that connects to the ISP is x.x.x.xThe interface that connects to the house is 192.x.x.x So I have...

I have a 4500-X acting as my core switch and a mix of SG300 and 2960X access switches and Meraki WAPs.  There are 10 buildings each with separate VLANs for wired, wireless, and VoIP.  There are wired printers and Apple TVs throughout the campus and I...

dbrown by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I would just like to confirm if HSRP would work with DMVPN on two 4351 acting as the Hub with two external ISP gateways on each acting as the Primary and secondary internet connection for failover situations. Cheers, Orlando

Hello!   I'm trying to wrap my head around NAT rules and how the system processes them.  I understand that the manual NAT section comes before the auto / object NAT section which comes before manual NATs that we deprioritize.   WIthin each section, t...

Hello.I want to set up internet in my apartment. I have a home computer and a Cisco 1841 router.My provider provided me with the following connection information:login (mylogin)ip-address (10.1.57.21)netmask (255.255.255.0)gateway (10.1.57.3)dns (10....

Ethanol by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card