cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning, we have a dmvpn hub and spoke configuration.  Our spokes are dsl lines, they act as a failover for when our MPLS circuits go down.Everything works.Recently we have begun using these dsl lines for internet access at the branches, rather ...

bsciarra1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking at building a DMVPN which terminates on CSR1000v hub routers.  We want to run ZBFW and Snort.  The throughput requirements are very small...maybe 100-250Mbps tops.  I know I need the security license and the CSR needs to be able to hav...

m.yost by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team,I have an issue trying to optimize, if possible.I have a critical service which I need to improve.This is the scenario. I have a subnet which I receive from an iBGP neighbor.It is a public ip address I can reach from a private circuit from...

I am currently using NCS5500 for core routing. I want to redirect some type of traffic to a directly connected IP. How can i achieve it?I tried using access-list but it is not working. 

What is the correct syntax to identify a default route with an ACL?  FYI, I'm putting together an EIGRP offset list and it seems that only ACLs are permitted to identify routes.  

davinci by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Web Admin Disabled

Hi, I have an RV340 whose Web Login is disabled due to too many login attempts. I've waited a few days and even rebooted the router, but I can't get in as it says "Web Login Disabled". Is there any way to re-enable web login without having to reset t...

andyko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems I have to paths to a network, also physically have two paths, but only one is getting into the route table?  CORE-9500-01#show ip bgp 10.20.41.0BGP routing table entry for 10.20.41.0/24, version 13Paths: (2 available, best #2, table default...

Drawing1.jpg

HI all, So, I am configuring a failover DMVPN with IPSec. Everything works fine. However when I go to configure the ipsec profile for the second tunnel on the branch (Spoke router), I get the error below: "Branch1(config-if)#tunnel protection ipsec p...