cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP with two RR

im trying to test a BGP topology with two Route Reflctor, but im facing a problem, i don't know why my  RR client don't receive updates.couple of information about the topology:im using the same BGP cluster ID on the RR in AS 500both RR (R5/R6) are p...

Calob by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL issue

I have a small issue with ACL.My local network are 10.2.1.0/24 and 10.2.2/24 , When i apply indise local NAT like below. It translate my 10.2.1.0/24 and 10.2.2/24 network sucessfuly.ip access-list standard Nat_Trafficpermit 10.1.0.0 0.0.255.255permit...

I am deciding to give cnnp Troubleshooting (one paper remained) after 24 Feb,2020 so please confirm whether I have to give whole series of CCNP in new course or equailvant exam ,I have to give in new courseas CCNP ENTERPRISE has 5 EXAMpLEASE LET ME K...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a cisco AS5300 RAS but when switched on at the console, it asks me to enter a username and password. it also says that it was used in a university and gaining access requires an autherised account. obviously, this product has been decomissione...

ali6359 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in this link Link it is described about   Default BGP Scanner BehaviorBGP monitors the next hop of installed routes to verify next-hop reachability and to select, install, and validate the BGP best path. By default, the BGP scanner is used to poll th...

I have been assigned the task of upgrading our client ASR 9K clusters (5 sites). They are currently on release 4.3.2 = an ISSU upgrade is out of the question. https://community.cisco.com/t5/service-providers-documents/upgrading-an-nv-edge-cluster/ta-...

I have a DataCenter and some Branch-Offices connected in MPLS.For one of these, very critical, I have to guarantee continuity of connection to the Data Center, also in case of problems on the MPLS.So I have to add one or two alternative routes.The qu...

battanc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiFirst, I read that for using boost licence on 4k routers we have to be in IOS 16.7.1.What about other IOS release ? I mean 16.8, 16.9 ... ? and 16.6.6 launched after 16.7.1 Second question : do we need performance licence + boost to disable router ...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hellovery simple topology i create 4 routers as a i put scenario's photo belowNo special configuration very basic eBGP peering with physical interfacebut output is weird5.5.5.5 is also on R1i've checked several times No special BGP config i did , but...

BGP1.png BGP1.png BGP1.png BGP1.png

hello allcan please clarify for me little bit confused with :ip community-list 85 permit 10:20!route-map RMAP permit 10match community 85------------------------that community list tells labeled or TAG prefixes with community 10:20what does exactly m...

Resolved! 3850 mode button

Hi there,Thanks for reading.I'm trying to do a password recovery.  My process is 1) pull power 2) hold MODE button 3) Watch switch boot straight into login prompt. The SYST LED goes amber briefly but the STAT never lights up.  I'm sure it's my method...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes