cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

we have  two ISP with running Open shortest path (ospf) ( Layer 3 Switch - ISP Customer Edge router )  and BGP ( ISP Router)  at HUB location.From HUB location multiple Spoke location connected with single ISP. so spoke location can connect respectiv...

cciesubbu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can anyone help me with shutting down an virtual interface, Vi2.1062? Somehow the PPPoE session created two interfaces and I can't see how or correct the error. I also cant post the runnin-config, we've got over 40.000 customers, so it's simpl...

m.x by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, I am presenting microcuts on my LAN, I found this log on the switch% STP-W-PORTSTATUS: e12: STP status Forwarding. I took a capture with wireshark but I can't understand what is happening.Could you please help me interpret the capture...

lricov011 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue with Internet, currently using a Cisco router 881W to connect to WAN. Have limited to no internet for a week now. Router connected to Spectrum Cable modem.  Have a pack of 5 Static IP addresses from Spectrum. We have had no issues for +3 years ...

alb000001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got two ASA 5515 units both with ASA Version 9.12(1) and ASDM 7.12(1) and am trying to get them setup in Active/Passive failover mode. I am unable to get the Wizard to even open on ASDM. Any ideas? One is set to factory defaults and the other ha...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,  I have to ISP as well one ASA I wanna to create a load-balance between the two link.I can do it in Cisco Router like thisip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.0.0.1  1 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 20.0.0.1  1 In this situation I order the router to load ba...

Hello, my company is expanding into a now colo and we've decided to build the network around a cisco ISR4321k9.I have experience with configuring cisco switches (mostly catalyst) so I have some foundation knowledge, but when it comes to routing, I'm ...

Hi good dayI want to ask you a favor if you can help me regarding the vpn connection when I ping the gateway 181.53.244.1 I have connection but between the lan there is no connection that I can be doing wrong my router is a cisco 1100 series thanks f...

unidadso by Spotlight
  • 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, We have EPL configuration running between an IOS-XR ASR9K (P and PE router) and IOS-XE ASR-920 (PE router) in our MPLS network. Our customer wants to be able to pass UDLD across this EVC between their CE routers. I can configure this on the...

am attempting to add a second public/external IP to WAN interface and NAT to static IP on existing vLAN.  I have tried several combination and not working. please confirm - to add a second IP to external interface, i simply add the IP to the existing...

Hi the community, I would like to have your point of view and suggestion about my problem. As you can see on the draw attached, I have static routing and dynamic routing for the same remote sites LANs.My goal is to replace the static routing by the O...