cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm working on a simple EIGRP configuration between Routers 1,2, and 3 but cannot ping successfully. I am relatively new to this, and I know I've missed something. Any help would really be appreciated. I'm attaching an image of the packet tracer. sh ...

Klb01261 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to replace our core switches 3750 with Cat 9500.  The plan is slowly migrating the router over to the new core switches because there is production line running on the 3750.  Do I need to create add a another subnet in the firewall to c...

abee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks! Anybody tried to create CCIE LAB on AWS using CSRV devices? I just read this: "You are not charged for the first Elastic IP address assigned to an instance" so maybe we can assign one EIP to EC2 and jump to the resto of CSRV devices. Becaus...

hello im trying to simulate the network of my project : attached image has the structure i need to distribute vlans from layer3 switch ( vtp server ) to other switch ( i want to run them as client to layer3 switch)  to make the device get ip from dhc...

ag6ag by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in a process of replacing a pair of 3750 with Cat 9500.  Below is the current set up, the FW using its LAN port to connect to Core router via MR switch as a host.  I would like to know what is the best practice steps for this procedure. I want...

abee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I loaded an ios image on a sup2 and it was corrupt..I am sitting at the rommon prompt..how do I remove or what is the command I use to remove the image?greatly appreciate the help...its a 6509..c6sup22-jk2o3sv-mz.121-27b.E4.bin is the image..

ud0508500 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Currently our internet traffic is routed through an ASA and we are planning to bring in a second one as a failover the routing is configured on a Layer 3 switch, how can we configure the switch to route the traffic to the secondary asa if th...

giridar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use to have a IKEv1 Connection between a Cisco 891F router and a Fortigate 200B.  I changed that to IKEv2 configuration with no issues.  I am now trying to configure an IPSEC tunnel between the Cisco 891F router and an 1841 router that can only sup...

David Lee by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two layer of firewall , front end is checkpoint and back end is cisco fwsm , when i do nmap port sacn from external network to inside any host I can see port 1720 is as always open , but there is no service running in server with port 1720,...