cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Need help on Nexus 3KI am trying to use PIM in nexus 3k. everything is perfect receiving multicast but not crossing 1Mbps due to that streaming is getting stocked/scratches are there. when I am removing routing and forwarding through normal switch...

Route filtering passive interfaceCisco IOS provides several ways to control updates traffic. Passive interface, distribute list, prefix list route maps. In this section we take look at passive interface in RIPv2, EIGRP, and OSPF.Passive interface co...

passive.png

HI guys, I am setup a VPN with another site, the VPN is working but we have problem to connect the pcs through this VPN. My local network is 192.168.0.0/24 and the local group of the VPN is 172.29.0.13/32. The question is how can I connect the PCS th...

VPNHi everyone, and sorry for my poor English :) .We try to connect our office to an IPSec vpn, but we encounter some issues with that. Phase 1 and Phase 2 seems to be OK, the tunnel looks UP, but there is no traffic nor ping between the remote ip ho...

vpnc.jpg

Can anyone provide the command that will show all routes learned for a specific network? This is not just the installed routes, but all other routes as well. Any help would be appreciated.

ChuckMcF by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,   Thanks for reading.   I have WAN routers which ping each other, have tunnels up / up (those IPs ping) and can ssh from one to the other.  My problem is tunnels are not allowing an EIGRP neighborship to form.  No auto-summary is included i...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Site to Site

Hello I'm struggling on a site to site vpn with a third partner, i don't have access to the remote end. The State is MM_KEY_EXCH and i already double check to the PSK with my partner. Can you help me figure it out : Thanks ######################## Co...

Hello!I own a Cisco Router 1905K9 and it is not recognizing the "HWIC 2T" The version of my IOS was "c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M8.bin"I upgraded to the "c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.157-3.M.bin" Attached files are attached with the output of the com...

andrecnk5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What options are there to limit which routers OSPF neighbors form with? I am aware of limiting interfaces (via "Passive-Interface") that participate in OSPF advertisements, but I was wondering if there were other / more efficient options ---> especia...

kst.amand by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I replaced 5 point to point T1s with a single Metro Ethernet WAN which has five endpoints and I use OSPF.I'd like to understand the best way to limit unnecessary neighbor adjacencies between my routers. Most sites only need to see one or two other si...

mmmikeh01 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

im looking at the config of a cisco 871 the bridge interface looks to my lan interface.  how do i check which physical ports are part of the virtual bridge interface  ?    #sh ip int brInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolBVI1 10.1.6.1 YES ...