cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I have this scenario in my project for IPTV multicast routing : Streamer(udp)----6509 core----2960 access---STB I configured the core and edge switch to route the multicast and multicast udp IPs is working only within the IPTV vlan but I wan...

Greetings, I am trying to get gre tunnel working and eventually with ipsec. My problem is that I cannot get the gre tunnel working. I believe my configurations to be correct. I have EIRGP neighbor adjacency among the other prerequisites configured an...

I use a Cisco 9000 router I have a issue with a client, everything works fine. I have a 10G interface, we have created two sub-interfaces (VLAN2 and VLAN 3) the ping test works well and we use a loopback interface for the session bgp my issue is that...

Abdoulka by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, Few days ago our Primary ISP had an issue in one NIC of its Core Routers. Due to that we started receiving packet loss (50%) and VPN point-to-point tunnels bouncing. In our environment the solution was shutdown MANUALLY the interface (which is...

Hello, There is a Cisco router configured by another IT guy with specified addresses from ISP, now the problem is that the ISP give us new net mask and default gateway addresses, so what i did was changing the following addressesold ISP address -ip a...

dneb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys. i have cisco asa 5505 Security adaptive firewall. my inside network is 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 . i want to add static  route another network i have that network id is 192.168.2.0 . 255.255.255.0.My 8 Ports deEth 0/0  ====== Outside     ...

HI Engineers.i want to configure multiple HSRP and give each group of users a different gateway, so how can I configure a DHCP server on Cisco router or Switch to give a gateway to each group of usersEX:users 10.10.1.10/24-TO-10.10.1.100/24------>get...

Hello Guys,I'm facing a issue with PE-CE routing in BGP.On PE router my bgp neighborship it's showing IDLE and on CE router everything is fine , apart from this my routes are not advertised from one PE router to another PE router. Need Help. PE-1 Rou...

I have a 2nd user account setup in the router but I cannot log in through this user.  I have saved changes each time and results in nothing when I try to log in through anything but the cisco admin account.  I have read and seen some articles on how ...

Battscom by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up BFD between some 3850s and Juniper firewalls and we're using RIP. I'm looking at the BFD configuration guide and it doesn't have a section on configuring RIP. We currently have BFD setup using OSPF and it seems that you have an option ...

ckronk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two issues with BGP route leaking on NX-OS running 7.x code. This is the first time I've tried to do any serious route leaking. I'm leaking routes between VRFs on R1, and on R1 I see the subnet in the BGP table for the destination VRF.  Howeve...

jmeggers by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Happy Easter Everyone, I want to connect one of my interfaces to a layer 3 switch that has multiple networks.  The switch is configured with Inter-Vlan Routing.  Will I be able to route multiple networks on the one interface or does it just like 1 ra...

barbori by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASR 1002-HX that I can't access the console on. I have been told that there is no config on the box.When I do a reboot, nothing shows up on the console port.Status LED is greenCritical LED is RED. One interface appears to have been configur...