SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to security, cloud networking and designing your WAN for optimizing SaaS performance and connecting to IaaS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi Guys Do i need SD-WAN solution for my 50 Branches connected all together over internet using DMVPN , we don't have any hosted resources on cloud like office 365 or MS Skype for Business , as i heard SD-WAN is more usefull if u app hosted on cloud ...

Hi everyone, I have an ISR1111X with IOS XE SD WAN, and the problem I have is that the router is in vmanage mode and I cannot execute command via cli, and I need to add a command so that the router can reach the controllers.How can I change to cli mo...

Team,   I am getting the "Provisioning failed due to invalid parameter. Cannot add a fabric site if INFRA VN does not have VPN mapping." error while trying to add a new Border to a fabric site. Attaching the screenshot here. This started happening af...

avlal by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a very strange issue , Vedge is registered on Vmanage as below (Only CLI at this stage and no template)  I have configured ntp on the vedge and vedge has also internet access but cannot synch(time cannot be manually set too)  Anybody faced...

Vedge.JPG Vedge.JPG Vedge.JPG
ssg14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two individual vManage cluster setup on two DC, using 19.2.1, with arbitrator to setup DR. We add all of the controller with vpn 512 ip, when create DR, we input all 6 vBond VPN 512 IPs, we can complete DR process, but after that DR status showed " D...

jianli by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys in the traditional networking at remote site we usualy have 1 VLAN for Data and 1 vlan for voice, in the Remote Site SD-WAN Base do  i need to create 2 Service VPN ? i mean 1 service VPN for Voice and another service VPN for Data pls advice  ...