Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identity Service Engine, VPN, AnyConnect and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace

32197 Posts

Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.

70858 Posts

Duo Security

Get started with or get better at administering and using Duo by interacting with peers and experts!

3274 Posts

Activity in Security

Backup/restore 3rd party codes reinstalling same device

Hi folks, I need to fresh reinstall Android on my handheld (long story). Planning for this, I looked at the Duo Security instructions of how to backup/restore third party registrations (I have a bunch). If I read the instructions correctly, they talk...

doron1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ISE with Meraki Group Policies

Hi, Its possible to change the vlan assignament at the SSID using MERAKI group policies? SSID: CORP We have three different rules that will assign the authorization profile to three diferent vlans Scenario: Meraki APsCisco ISE 3.1

MacOS Secure Client - default connection profile

Hi, I have stumbled upon an issue where Secure Client is keeping "default" profile in the select dropdown menu even when the profile is deleted. Description of the situation: Secure client had one profile "Alef"Put new .xml file (alef-2.xml)to the /p...

jakuSk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISE posture using cisco secure client

Hi, we want to do a posture for our company, we bought premier license and AnyConnect license, our requirement is to do posture using cisco secure client and not any connect , can we do that without purchasing any additional license ? and can you ple...

mhm_ameen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Failover not working - C1117 router

Hi all, I've have routers with the following config -  crypto map tunnel-vpn 10 ipsec-isakmpset peer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx defaultset peer zzz.zzz.zzz.zzzset security-association lifetime seconds 28800set transform-set tunnel-vpn-site-link-tsmatch address ...

FTD not registering to FMC

FTD: 3130FMC: 1700FMC on-net and in HA with databases synchonised. Time set correctly.  FTD management interface is on the same subnet as FMC. Only interface connected is management interface. FTD can ping FMC and FMC can ping FTD.Try to add FTD as a...

wazzfi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Demystifying PEAP-MSCHAPv2 Packet Flow with Wireshark

EAP runs over Layer 2 of the OSI model, the data link layer, and doesn't require Layer 3 IP connectivity. EAP Packet sent by the endpoint does not have L3 and L4 headers, the L7 data is encapsulated by EAP protocol with L2 informations. The source...

Meddane_0-1721065167968.png Meddane_1-1721065167972.png Meddane_2-1721065167973.png Meddane_3-1721065167976.png
Meddane by VIP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using Bridge-Groups on ASA 5506-X

Hi All, Trying to carve out a DMZ zone on my 5506 without buying a switch (budget freeze).  If I use bridge-group in the following configuration, does this effectively allow all of the devices I plug into the bridge-group assigned ports to be on the ...

Cisco AnyConnect VPN with new ISP connection (new public IP)

Hi,We have two Cisco ASA running AnyConnect with VPN-loadbalancing enabled. both ASA have one outside interface towards ISP. Now I want to connect one ASA with new ISP and new public IP on new interface (let's say outside1).How can we achieve this de...

Cannot reinstall Cisco Secure Client 5

Dear Community,We have deployed Cisco Secure Client 5.XX to Win11 PC.There are some PCs failed with new SC5. We uninstalled the failed agent.We try to install new SC agent manually but it failed cannot installed all agents except only Dart agent.Note...

Da ICS16 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! About Cisco Threatgrid API

Hi team,I want to connect to Cisco Threatgrid API and then pull the user list and delete specific users. I want to pull the user list because I need the user IDs to delete these users. But I couldn't find the appropriate endpoint. There are different...

betuluy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Experts - Last 30 Days