Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, folks:With this question, I would like to engender a discussion that is -- hopefully -- not vendor-centric, but engineering-centric, instead.What are the virtues of deploying a data center with a uniform server access architecture across the enti...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently trying to use MRTG to graph virtual interfaces on the Nexus 1000v. I'm not finding the snmp-ifindex command on the 1000v like the Nexus 5k has? Is there some other command that lets you see the interface index on the Nexus1000v?Thanks,C...

ctcahoe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have a problem connecting N4K with Qlogic CNA towards N5K with FIP Snooping feature.i ran the setup wizard on the N4K which install the QOS policy and i can see the mac under "show fip-snooping vlan discovery".but still the vfc on N5K is dow...

Hi all,I am having problem with N1k in the below topology:Nexus 1010 VSA (running VSM) --- Cat 3750 --- Cat 6509 --- Nexus 5548 --- Nexus 2232 --- HP VC Flex-10 --- HP BL 490c G7 ESXi (running N1k VEM)VSA: version 4.2(1)SP1(2)VSM/VEM: version 4.2(1)S...

I just bought a MCS 7835-H1 and installed windows XP on it and it will not install the ethernet controller so I can not use or access the internet that brings me to this question. Does any have or know where i can get the drives for this?    

Subwaterr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use the N7K-M132XP-12 module to connect 1g uplinks from my access switches while we migrate these connections to 10gig one at at time.  To retire my old core gear I need to support a mix of both 1g and 10Gig for sometime and was hoping I could ...

sknorr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have wan router connected to 2 N7K as cores running 4.2.4 under VPC domain 2 with a vpc11/LACP link to my downstream dual-homed N5k. A Fex2148 hangs off the N5k. Vlan 211 is configured on N7k and N5k and I have a server on the FEX as part of 211.Th...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has a requirement to replace old Motorola Premier 33.6 V.34 modems with Cisco routers.  There are four point to point Bisync connections between two bldgs.  Fiber is the router WAN interface between the bldgs.  We've configured ...