Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have wan router connected to 2 N7K as cores running 4.2.4 under VPC domain 2 with a vpc11/LACP link to my downstream dual-homed N5k. A Fex2148 hangs off the N5k. Vlan 211 is configured on N7k and N5k and I have a server on the FEX as part of 211.Th...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has a requirement to replace old Motorola Premier 33.6 V.34 modems with Cisco routers.  There are four point to point Bisync connections between two bldgs.  Fiber is the router WAN interface between the bldgs.  We've configured ...

Hi all,i had a working setup which include 2 X nexus 5020 (release 4.0.X). to each N5K i connect FEX 2232. my server connect via CNA nic with FCoE to the FEX .the problem is that when i upgrade the N5K to 5.0.2N1, my all setup stop working.what has c...

I have two 5020s and want to link in all my 2148T and 2233PP extenders to have redundant links. Do I just need to ensure that the fex number is different on each 5020? For instance, one 2148T is fex 100 on one and 150 on the other? Would that actuall...

Hi--How does PFC decide which traffic class to pause when it's time to send out a PAUSE frame back to the sender? I havent read a single white paper or blogpost anywhere that explains that. All that is explained is that "during congestion" (which is ...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For migrating from Vswitch (static 802.3ad) to 1000v, i need to configure ip hash (ip source destination) on the 1000v. The idea is migrate from Vswitch to 1000v WITHOUTH changing the switch configuration).Is that posible?Thanks

aalejo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would be the definition of a "hop" in an FCoE environmrnt?To me, to qualify as a hop, the device that is passing FCoE traffic must be acting on a level higher than OSI 1, meaning higher than the physical layer. For example, a device that is aggr...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the IOS world, I am used to using "debug ip packet xxx"  where xxx is an ACL during a console session.Attempting to do the same thing in NX-OS but I'm not able to get any traffic back. Although I see the debug ip packet xxx is not an option, it lo...

kstamandk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,      My issue is very simple. I work on N1Kv and i want to create an user who have network-admin role. I've created a user nammed Test with the role network-admin, but when I'm connected to the Nexus with this account, I dont have access ...