Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi friends, can you help me solve my dough .. Is it possible to time difference between inter-vlan and intra-vlan communication on l3 switch in network? mean, we transfer data between two end device witch is connect  to switch port  in same vlan or d...

We have two data centers on our campus, each at a East and West location. We have two nexus 7010 switches in each of the data centers as our primary switch and vPC'd together as a virtual switch fabric pair. We would like to dual home a device/server...

We are making some changes in our data center and part of that involves rack power.  We had to replace our rack power distribution units and to meet the load, we moved to 208V, 3-phase power distribution.  Reading the literature, I see that the power...

jameyw911 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what's wrong with this problem ? When I insert the N2K-C2232TM-E-10GE  on  eth131/1/1 port ,but this port always  keep down status . and another port is OK  Eth131/1/1  Down       Po131 Eth131/1/2    Up       Po131 Eth131/1/3    Up       Po131 what'...

Hi  I am trying to find out if fexes can be dual-homed to a pair of N7Ks as follows N7K--------N7K    \                /      \            /          FEX (2248) I understand it was not supported previously but not sure if any recent developments ha...