Small Business Routers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

port forwarding no joy

Hi im trying to forward a port on my 877va but i cant get it to work. I want to allow access to my servers files the port i want to forward is 32400 ive added the permit commands to no avail pls take a look at my config I must be missing something si...

Gimpchops by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV260 and PPTP fails

I've recently purchased a Cisco RV260 and tried to setup a PPTP to access the network remotely. I'm getting the following error when trying to connect. It appears this has been an issue with the with the RV340 & RV260 as well. Has anyone found a solu...

Tom39347 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco RV160W Firewall Issues

Hi all, Has anyone faced some strange issues with this model of router? I'm running the latest version of code and the setup is pretty simple:2 x /24 subnets with DHCP: 1 for wired and 1 for wireless;openvpn server;pppoe on WAN with NAT on the LAN;re...

Cisco C921-4P

Hi, I need to know what is the bandwidth throughput that cisco C921-4P  can support .I will use it for P2P link between MY office and the DSP. the cisco link showing the for VDSL link.https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/routers/900-...

shadow by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 Packet Errors on LAN interface

We have been evaluating a RV340 device for a number of months. The latest firmware revision resolved an issues we had, but we have noticed one thing. On the "Status & Statistics" -> "Port Traffic" page, the LAN interface is showing persistently incre...

packeterror.png

RV042 Login Problem

Hi everyone,a new customer of ours still has an RV042 running in their network.The problem I am facing is kind of weird, when I try to login via the web dashboard and put in the correct login data nothing happens, no errors but also no login. When I ...

GeorgM by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OnlineVedio line in RV325 Router

I need some help to understand what OnlineVedio line in my router RV325 is? Eks from router.[OnlineVedio]ID="ID=1&APP_NAME=Tudou&DST=www.tudou.com"ID="ID=2&APP_NAME=baidu&DST=video.baidu.com"ID="ID=3&APP_NAME=Qq&DST=bb.news.qq.com&DST=video.qq.com&DS...

kamtak by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes