Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Im new to the "Layer 3" switches (call me old fashion) i have a few questions about how the 'routing' is administered.i wanted to know in layer 3, does the switch have to be connected to a router to have internet access or can the ...

svirtuoso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have some problems with IGMP snooping feature on the SG300 switch.I want to filter multicast dinamycally with IGMP snooping.To configure our switch I use the web page: - In Multicast I first enable: Bridge Multicast  Filtering Status- Thzn I ...

Hello everyone, I have two switches, SG300-20 and SRW224G4PAt first I only had the SRW switch and had all my workstations and servers connected to it.  I installed the new SG300-20 a few weeks ago.I have all my servers connected to the SG300-20 gigab...

TwiztedTD by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,We have roughly 14 ESW-520 switches through out our network which connect wireless APs. We also have 3 VLAN (VLAN1 data; VLAN4 wireless; VLAN100 voice). The access points need to be getting an IP address from the DHCP server on VLAN4 but they...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors