Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a few questions about the Cisco WAP2000 we setup for our customers that I have experienced as of late.1. The AP is prone to reset automatically; what causes the access point to do this and how can this be prevented?2. The AP has the SSID...

tom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First: I am no communications expert!I am using a Netgear Wireless-N Dual Band USB on my windows 7 ultimate PC, Cisco WAP200, Netgear N600 ADSL2+ modem router. All is well except for the WAP200.I just installed it and updated the firmware (Using WAP2...

Hi Everyone,I currently have a  WAP4410N connected to an ethernet switch and the signal is very weak when attempting to connect to the AP from 4 rooms away. The structure is all block and the signal does not do well between the solid walls. I would l...

I'm trying to configure a Cisco Small Business Router - WRV210 for WPA2-Enterprise wireless security. I'm currently having trouble getting Radius Authentication to work.Our Radius Server (10.1.0.1) is in our corporate DataCenter. I've successfully co...

Resolved! WAP 200 is slow

Hi teamWe have 3 WAP 200 installed at our office, and i was checking the speed yesterday i been to www.speedtest.net, and we have cable modem, the speed i was getting 25.0 Mbps down and 2.0 Mbps UP when i was connected via a wire, but if i am connect...