Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! SNTC Portal Provisioning - Incomplete

I have a self-serve SNTC Portal provisioning in progress but is stalled at the moment.  A few weeks ago a client and I walked through the self-serve onboarding process.  Shortly thereafter, the SNTC portal was accessible but was not fully provisioned...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSPC OVA - enter IP address manually failed

I did register for the SNTC portal , and that time I got the successful validation and association .   The case now , after hosting the CSPC OVA file on a server . I got the following Failure message after submitting the IP address (attached).   ...

akozlova by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Collector support for ACS, Prime Inf, and ACI

Hi i'am running over SNTC 2.5. Is ACS, Prime Inf, and ACI, supported? is supported in new versions of SNTC? I ask this because event if this appliance/tools are beeing recognized in the collector, i am not seeing them at the services portal. Thanks ...

Resolved! SNTC Portal Issue - Entitlement file generation failed

Newly signed up for SNTC. Previously was signed up under SmartCare. I registered as the DA and then self registered for the SNTC Portal. Once access was granted I downloaded the collector and set it up, but when I go to generate an entitlement for th...

davidsonm by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Error generating Entitlement File

Hello again, DA registered, Portal up, when we try to generate the entitlement file there is this error message: Already tried on 3 different browsers, cleaned cookies, browser language in en-us. The only strange thing is that the company name is ...

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes