Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, How Smartnet  for "Cisco Unified Communications Manager" looks like? Is that per license subscription or some kind of service contract? I am going to buy it, but would like to find out first what I need and what I don't need. Thank you

Dear community. I tried to configure connection from my collector to our LDAP server at Manage Remote Authentication Servers. But s I tried to test the connection. I got an "Authentication Failed". Is there an example how an LDAP configuration could ...

Hello Community ! I was starting to install Cisco Collector for Smart Net Total Care last week. The collector is up and running and with nice videos it was easy to already discover some access switches in my network. I also could discover WLAN contro...

I'm currently attempting to get added to my customer's Smart Services Portal.   My CCO ID is already associated to my company for the purpose of my own management (I'm a DA for my corporation).  However, I'm trying to get added as a user via the appr...

I have weekly schedules for my discovery job, inventory job and upload job.  My last successful upload was this past weekend.  The previous successful upload was March 27th.  The data uploaded on March 27th was correct and the portal showed all the e...

I have my collector uploads schedule for every Sunday. This past Sunday upload, initially it was in a "Processing" state early in the week.  I did a check today and it shows as failed.  Any chance to see why it might have failed?  Also, will that fai...

I completed the Self-Service Onboarding: Setting up the CSPC 2.5 Collector procedure successfully and the logs indicate that the data upload completed but I do not see any inventory in the SNTC Dashboard. I have waited several days and there is still...