Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a switch that will intermittently load up and not have an RSA key loaded into it's configuration.  We are sure that every time it is generated, we save the configuration and reload to ensure that it remains.  A few days later, the key will be ...

TI2491 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll be working to recover an administrator password of a switch specifically cisco sg 350 - 28 without any effect / changes in the other configuration. I've tried to consider a solution stating in the two (2) given link 1. https://community.cisco.co...

KaMaLoRa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 7821 phone I attached a plantronics cs540 headset with a Plantronics 38350-13APC-43 electronic hook switch selector. Everything works fine for 15 seconds then the headset is powered off. Plantronics say that there is a software switch ...

Resolved! SG220-26 VLANS

Excuse the newbie in me, VLANS are new to me and I decided to create them for the pure reason of security.  With all the devices around these days, Echo Dots and so forth, I want these off of my regular network and put into a Virtual Network.   I hav...

I am trying to setup a layer 3 switch at my daughter's real estate business.  I cannot seem to setup a static route on my SG500X-24 switch.  I am getting an error message "Only a directly connected router can be defined as the gateway"  which is what...

Excuse the newbie in me, VLANS are new to me and I've decided to practice and learn a little bit more about them. I have a PFSense router box that I made, I have 3 VLANS assigned to one of the interfaces, each with their own DHCP server. VLAN 10 - 19...

What is the link for selecting cisco online simulator for different products / switches? I have found couple of links for SG-300 and SG-200 series switches. I want to try online simulator for SG-500 and Catalys 2960 series. Are they available, if so ...

jacobslive by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have one Cisco SG-300 10 PP switch. Earlier this was working fine but suddenly it stopped working. I took this device on the console to see what is happening and I got error messages as follows. I have tried with firmware upgrade but nothing ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors