Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have 2 identical switches (Cisco SG550X-48P) and I want to stack them using a fiber link across 2 buildings on our campus.  I logged into one of them and went to stack management and tried to select the stacking port to use however when I try to sa...

andyp by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there some way of preventing the auto voice VLAN on one SG300 switch from propagating its settings to another SG300?I've got two SG300 switches in layer 3 mode connected to eachother via two Cat 6 cables using a port-channel.  Each end is configur...

I have the below requirement.    I have a Windows 10 Physical PC & inside the PC I do have a windows10 Virtual VM. I want to connect the Physical PC to the network access layer switch port. Requirement is that the Physical PC & the virtual PC should ...

rsrikant by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes