Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm using a Cisco SG200-08 in my private home network running the latest firmware to date (1.0.8.3) and I'd like to know if there are any plans in adding support for IGMPv3 in the near future. As more and more ISP are offering IPTV services these day...

dseebald1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will the c3560-ipservicesk9-mz.150-2.SE9.bin work on the WS-3560G Switch? We are trying to keep a backup of all the downloaded IOS for our switches, and if we don;t need to download so many files then cataloging will be easy. Thank you.

If you really don't need or care about port security what is the best settings, default is classic lock on all ports when viewed on the web gui.  Is this actually the case or is there no port security by default and the web gui is just misleading?  I...

viningele by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing this error on two switches SG300-28MP and the network goes down for a period of time and then comes back up. Full error is: %DNS_CLIENT-F-LIFTMREXP: life timer expired outside ready/refreshing state ***** FATAL ERROR *****  Reporting Task...

alanr0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Life long Cisco switch guy . These small business ones are a little off . Any one experienced issues with not getting Flow Control to work in on or auto mod whilst connecting  @1 gb to a 1gb Card on HP Server ? Tried setting speed and duplex manu...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X